So queasy :(

Jojo84

Reaction score
I'm just so queasy! I'm at work For another 4.5 hrs and I just can't concentrate. I feel like shit!! Queasy and didn't sleep at all last night. I'm so rough and feel like crying!!

Preggie Pops sweets are brilliant! You can order them from Amazon xx

I don't really get sickness. I just told them I'm going home. I feel like my bp just dropped through the floor I feel so light headed. Been getting tingling in my fingers too so I'm going home to sleep. Personally I think it's lack of rest on this 10 day 82hr week :(

I'm just so queasy! I'm at work For another 4.5 hrs and I just can't concentrate. I feel like shit!! Queasy and didn't sleep at all last night. I'm so rough and feel like crying!!

it's awful isn't it!! i was suffering before i knew i was pregnant and didnt even know why! i only found out ta 7 weeks. i thought i was just getting lazy or something or ill!

just drink lots of water and try to get through the day. monday to friday is a huge battle for me atm :( i do a lot of lates too which sucks.x

I'm off lates via I get tree then I'm ill the next day I'm also not in 14hr shifts anymore. I've given in and gone home

Sorry you're feeling like shit, you should go to bed, draw the curtains put a fan on and sleep. Take some water with you and sip through a straw, don't even have to lift your head ;-)

I'm actually on bed under the covers with the fan in and some water! Lol

But I have no straws

Meant to be having a BBQ tonight... So ill just have to see how i feel

Haha how strange? Are you hosting a bbq or going to one?

Just me and hubby. So if I don't feel like it then its no biggie

awww sickness really sucks.. especially with this heat
minty chewing gum seems to help me
get plenty of rest and keep hydrated and just keep telling yourself its worth it

I slept for 5hours!! Feel a bit better thanks.

hope it passed ..i find suckin hard boiled sweets or ginger helps also the seaband wrist bands xx

I think I am definitely more nauseous with this pregnancy than with my son. Anybody have more or less nausea with boys or girls?

Jacq x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back