So pleased I found this site!

bubbaNo1

Reaction score
Hi All,

This is my 1st baby and I am 6.4 weeks today and new to this site as of now! It's so great to tell you that! Me and my husband haven't told our family or friends yet as early days. We're off on holiday in 2weeks with my parents for a little week in Spain so we've decided to tell them then. Plus his mum and sister when we get back. Everyone else we will have to wait till we've got to 12 weeks and had the scan. My 1st apt with the midwife is on 8th July (around 9wks) so I am hoping the baby will keep going strong as the weeks go by.

I am just chuffed this forum exists so I can share the journey with you and we can give each other support.

T :)

Congratulations and welcome to the forum! :) xx

Welcome to the forum, its an amazing support system x

Congratulations and welcome.Wish u a healthy 9 months.Xxx

Hi and welcome! I'm also 6 weeks and 4 days today and have got my first appointment with midwife the day after you :)

Congrats, it's great to talk to people that are experiencing the same things. Wishing you a safe and happy 9 months x.

Welcome to the forum and a massive congratulations! That's what I love about this site, that you can talk to people openly about your pregnancy when I can't really talk to many other people yet! X

Thanks ladies, means so much! Let's share our apt details SmileyGirl! xx

Congrats hun! It's mine and my hubby's first too and I'm 5 weeks today. So happy I found this forum too as I hate not being able to tell someone, so I can come on here and let it all out haha!

Hope all goes well with the appointment. Mine is on 4th July.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back