So pissed off!

pink lady

Reaction score
I registered with TWO temp agencys in Northern ireland, Reed and Grafton. At the start which was April, i got a few offers and my cv was put forward for quite a few temp jobs. NONE of them came through for me however! I found this soooo infuriating as i was only 12 weeks when i registered, not showing at all and i have 5 GCSE's and an NVQ in admin plus 4 years military background, a pretty solid CV i had been told.

Well if it;s that solid how come i have worked the grand total of one day and three hours for them? two separate temp jobs since April? i am now over 6 months and feel so bored and frustrated. I really want to work but every time i ring them, which is weekly, they say nothing is suitable at the moment for me. I have spoken to supervisors etc and they all say the same. I know i'm qualified to do the basic jobs at least and still i haveno joy. They never ring me now, and i have no way to prove it but since i told them i was preg the contact stopped almost altogether.

Any suggestions would be greatly received, i feel really pissed off if you couldn't tell already! so i'm going to do some yoga to unwind. Hope to hear from you soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back