So painful under breasts!

star fish

Reaction score
Maybe its my posture? It just cant be the baby as he has dropped quite low, also the pain eases off when i'm lying down, but when i sit down I get really really bad pain under my ribs, literally just under neath my breasts, right accross the middle in a horizontal line.

What is it?

I get his bum under my boobs but I'm only a little bit engaged.

i have a bum or a foot or a something lodged just under my ribs and its quite uncomfortable...could be that? x

I get this too when I am sitting up - not sure what it is though

Yes I have this and cant physically sit up for more than 10 mins and have to spend all my time lying down as there is no pain then.
My midwife said its because my baby has run out of room even though she almost fully engaged and that she is pushing my rib cage apart ( feels like someone has their hands under it trying to pull it apart and I cant breathe ) and is digging into my diaphragm, she cant even drop as there is no where for her to go.

This coupled with fluctuating blood pressure is making me quite ill, as when I stand or sit up for any time I then pass out through low bp and lack of oxygen.
Hope this helps, the midwife did say that if there was room it would ease when baby dropped but that wont happen in my case.

I get every it every so often under boobs, like a sharp stitch like pain, really sore! At scan last week it was a foot. I had it again today when mw was using doppler because he moved away from her and it was his knee she thought! She made him move away and knee his mum in the boob! Was mucho sore! xx

That's quite interesting. So even though the baby has dropped he is still using the space under my ribs to stretch into? Little bugger!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back