So p*ssed off!!

Lauren84

Reaction score
Sorry but I'm about to have a rant...

My husband went out yesterday to watch the lions rugby game which kicked off at 10.30am, so I dropped him off, knew he'd be out on an all dayer but thought he'd be back by 10/11pm. 4am I get a txt to say he's staying at his mates house. Fine. Get a call at 10.30 this morning to pick him up, so go to get him bring him home and he goes straight to bed until 3.30 this afternoon, where he gets up, watches more sport, puts our spare bed together and has just gone back to bed. I'm really upset as I've been on my own all weekend! Was hoping we could do something today. I knew he was out all day yesterday which was fine but today has been written off now as well! Sh*t weekend so I've just ordered myself a Chinese!!

Breathe... Sorry but feel better now I've written it out xx

I would be pissed off too, make loads of noise hoovering to wake him up. I would've gone berserk when he text me at 4am to say he's staying out! x

Ok I will join u in your rant!

Hubby went to stone roses gig in London all day yest and stopped over in a hotel with us living Sheffield way. All is fine but I offered to pick him and his friend up from train station today 4pm! He is away working during the week at the mo so only see him Sundays as I work sats.

Brings him home, he asks if I want to watch a film, then falls asleep before it starts btw its our 1st wedding anniversary today too....

We haven't even had tea! I feel shite today anyway so could have done with some attention!

Lol rant over x x MEN R WEIRD AND SELFISH AT TIMES....
Worst thing is I don't even moan about his nights out then he takes the piss xx

Thanks girls! Thought it was just me, he said I haven't stopped u doing anything which is true but he doesn't see my point of wanting to do something together, so annoying.

Men can be unbelievably selfish when they want can't they??

I'm like u chrispin, it doesn't bother me in the slightest when he goes out (which to be fair isn't that often) but why get in such a state where it ruins the next day for u as well?? Aargghhh!! Xx

I think there must be something in the air this weekend.
My husband hasn't disappeared for the weekend, but he's been pretty ratty this weekend then today, went to bed at 7pm, didn't want any tea and I'm not to wake him when I go to bed! Haha

Men!!! Mine fell asleep on the sofa at 5pm yesterday, I was so pissed off as wanted to spend some time together, so we had a massive row! He made up for it by coming and seeing my horses with me!

On the other hand very jealous of your hubby watching the Lions game....I've been working on every single game, and I really want to get my rugby fix!

And Crispin, how funny - I had my best friend over to see me Saturday night as her OH was at the Stone Roses gig...I think she had an equally unproductive Sunday!

Oh My God, I can't even start ranting about this lol or I won't bloody stop seriously we have been having some right issues!!

He's only just been allowed back home because the disappearing thing was becoming regular so I kicked him out all week last week.....

I love this man more than I have anyone and I will stick through him and his issues for so long but gosh it's hard being pregnant definitely makes me more irratic too xx

This morning I gave him the silent treatment, he then txt when I got into work asking why I was in a mood with him?! I told him he knew why and explained and he has apologised. To be fair to him it's not something that happens every weekend, it's rare, and its not the going part I'm annoyed about, it's the whole day he takes to recover and thatvit was a day wasted, a lovely day too! I had to remind him, he's not 21 anymore haha!

It must have been a weekend for men to mess up!! ;-) xx

It's the sunshine!!! It makes them all want to be out and having fun in my OHs world that means drinking as that's what his mates do for fun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back