So nervous :/

Lilmisshopeful

Reaction score
This is a bad week for me for other reasons but it's making me stress over everything. I'm suddenly terrified for my scan. All the bad news on here lately I'm suddenly thinking am I next. I know I'm a worrier anyway and I do take tablets for my stressyness lol. I'm worried cos the tablets I'm on to stop the sickness are masking a loss of symptoms which was the sign I had 2 years ago when I lost my twins. Such a stress head I'm considering stopping the pills just to check I'm still ill. A massive part of me don't want to go for my scan now incase it's all over. Arghhhh someone just shoot me lol x

Omg I feel exactly the same. This morning it just came over me. I even googled if there's no HB would you still produce hormones (as pee was normal) but it said you'd still produce them. Only 6/7 days to go but it's going to drag for usss! ):

If the placenta still grows you still produce them but if it stops you don't. Part of me is thinking I'm going to do a test just to see I'm so nervous. Mines the 28th so 10 days and your right it's going to drag. I'm tempted to call my midwife as last time I just had such a bad feeling and I was right. Had 2 hcg and progesterone tests last week as was my 10th week and all was great but anything can happen in a few days. I think I'm going to drive myself mad x

Aw nooooo. We need to stop and start positive thinking! So hard though ):

I know how you feel, most of my symptoms have stopped and I don't really feel pregnant! Iv already had my scan and all was fine but now I can't stop stressing what if everything's not ok now?! It's such a long wait until my 20 week scan :( x

My symptoms are nearly all gone. I occasionally feel sick but haven't had morning sickness at all. I'm not too worried about that though, everyone is different.

Ladies ladies . I think you'll all be okay. :) try not to worry and look forward to it instead.
It was amazing when I saw my bean last Monday. I stil can't stop thinking about it :)

Sending tons of positive vibes to you all ;) an look forward to seeing your little bubbas :)

Xx

Well...... I missed my lunch time tablet and just threw up everywhere sooo guessing I'm doing ok so far. Just so nervous with all that's been going on and being high risk. Don't think I will relax untill I'm holding my baby in my arms x

I'm the same, keep googling no heartbeat, statistics etc.

It's really sad that I'm not going to Mondays appoint expecting good news, but am honestly going prepared for no heartbeat / no signs of anything ..... I'm mentally preparing myself.

It's crazy cos I've had nothing to make me think this, but just too many horror stories!

I too am really tempted to test,but then just think whats the point ... I've waited this long.

Arghhhhhhhhh

Last edited:
I've been worrying today too, my scan is next Tuesday and I'm booking in with m/w tomorrow. Last time I started bleeding(mmc) 2 days after booking in appt. I'm petrified its going to happen again or I will get the bad news at my scan. My symptoms are settling down, haven't been sick for 2 days! Eeekk!

Sent from my Nexus 7

Ladies ladies . I think you'll all be okay. :) try not to worry and look forward to it instead.
It was amazing when I saw my bean last Monday. I stil can't stop thinking about it :)

Sending tons of positive vibes to you all ;) an look forward to seeing your little bubbas :)

Xx

I agree lets enjoy this experience :) xx

I'm feeling this at the moment too - I'm waiting anxiously for my scan date to come through, but its making me imagine getting the scan and getting bad news - I'm starting to convince myself there's something wrong even though there's been no bad signs! I did the same before my 6 week scan though and then everything was perfect, so I suppose I'll just need to try and calm down for my little bean! Xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back