So nervous!

Natalilly1288

Reaction score
Morning ladies I'm nervously joining you all in tri 1 2 months ago I had an early mc at 5 5 I was devastated last month I got a bfp on a Sainsbury's digi in the afternoon but then by the next morning it was a bfn :-( my af was due yday and I thought the witch was coming I put a pad on and felt wet but when I went to the toilet at lunch it was just lots of cd sorry fir tmi! I did an ic test last night and I could see a line so I rushed out 4 some better tests Ive done 6 so far and all have lines! I am so happy but so scared! Please let this be my sticky bean! In true style it was prob the worst month to get it as I was meant to be drinking all weekend I'm going to Thailand in 3 weeks and am up 4 a promotion at work but I just don't care! I'm so happy!! Il post my test pics xxxx

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370588397.850824.jpgthis morning what do u all think?! I don't think I ov on day 14 So maybe think I'm about 11 12 days ov xxx

Eehh no mistaking you're defs pregnant, congratulations!! There doesn't seem to be a perfect time to have a baby but it doesn't matter as when he or she comes it'll just be amazing. Loads of sticky baby dust for you xxx

Congratulations hun,

FX for a sticky bean for you.

Michelle. x

Thank you ladies I'm so happy just keeping everything crossed! I'm so tired but I think it's cus I was awake all night lol!! Xxxx

Nice to see you here Natalie :) Welcome xx

Congrats Hun! As above, not sure there is a perfect time - I had lots of plans for this summer which are now on hold but this is more important lol and there is always next year!
Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 !

Thanks ladies I'm in shock finding it so hard to sit at work and not say anything lol! Xxxx

yay congratulations, fingers crossed for a super sticky bean x

Thankyou ladies I'm so happy but extremely nervous!! Fx for a sticky bean please please!! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back