So nervous! Is it for real?

Belle30

Reaction score
I had a missed miscarriage last year and I ended up in hospital, I lost so much blood. I am 2 days late now. I had brown spotting yestarday which I had when i found out I was pregnant last year too. I am 12dpo and I don't have any Symptoms but I think this is a positive. I am freeking out.

Attachments

• IMG_9379.JPG
    IMG_9379.JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 98
Looks like a bfp to me! Congrats!! I would go out an buy a diff test x

Congrats! Did you test again Belle? It looks very positive!! :bfp:

I will test again today in a bit... I will post a pic.... scared

I just did :), I am still having some brown spotting :(

Attachments

• IMG_9381.JPG
    IMG_9381.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 77
Woah! Strong lines there!! Congratulations!! Wish you all the best, & spotting could just be normal, if you're concerned contact your EPU x

if you were spotting before the test it would have been negative if you were losing it. i had spotting and cramps right from the beginning i still get the cramps now

it will just have been implantation bleeding, i was told only to worry if the blood is heavy and fills a pad and if the blood is bright red in colour like a period.

wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months

Thank you for your messages girls :) they really help a lot. I am just so nervous. I don't want to get too excited but it's impossible. Hopefully this one is the one !! Happy pregnancy toe you too! Yayyy

It's hard not to be nervous hun! I'm so bad for thinking things are there, even when they aren't!! Paranoid wreck at times haha! Pregnancy isn't all roses & butterflies! I truly don't think your minds at ease till your bundle is here! I'm sure you will be completely fine, remember to keep us updated!! X

I have been trying to stay calm and bought more pregnancy tests hahaha just for reassurance.
And yes my GP appt is wednesday afternoon, not sure what are they going to say. I want to ask for an early scan

I asked for an early scan but you can't see anything yet. It's disappointing really... If I had known I would have just asked for my bloodtest. Now I have to pay for a worthless scan!

Thank you girls...! I don't feel pregnant I don't have any symptoms other than tender breast :( I want them all hahaha. I wanted to buy a clear blue but ugh they are so expensive hahaha
Kitana how many weeks were you when you went for your early test ?

I just found out I was pregnant. I think I was about 4 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back