so much pain

chrystal

Reaction score
hi morning all ..as the title says i am in so much pain but not the usual cramping its a pain in like leg join to hip an pelvis its really bad kept me up most of the night does this sound like normal to you ladies ? i have never felt this before hurts when i cough walk move lol xx

I posted saying I had really bad cramping and pains too hon, to the point I was crying in the night. Mw had answers for it all, which made me feel better. Is there anyone you can phone and ask. I'm sure it's perfectly normal tho, we are just so worried at this stage! X x

Chrystal it could be sciatica? I had it a lot later in pregnancy and couldn't even sit down! It was a nightmare as I was also constipated and then when I finally felt I could go I couldn't sit down. That was just not fair! Anyway, try looking up sciatica symptoms to see if they sound familiar.

x

thank you both i will defo look that up..i have my booking apt monday so will be asking my midwife a tonne of stuff ( wouldnt believe i have done this twice lol ) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back