so much pain.

BKR123

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, I'm in so much pain!! For the last hour or so I've been in such a lot of pain!! I can't walk or talk and struggling to breathe when the pain is there, makes me feel like I'm going to be sick. The pain is all over my stomachs but most painful above my belly button and to the top of uterus. My stomach goes really hard and I genuinely cannot move. Could thi be it or are these BH? It's happening regularly, as soon as a pain stop it seems another happens :'( SO MUCH PAIN!!!!

I would call the hospital for some advice Hun. I notice your in Swindon. I'm due 10th aug at GWH xxx

Okay, I'll give them a call now! Oh good luck :) all the midwives up there have been really lovely every time I've been up :) xx

Definitely call as you're still preterm if it is labour. Hope it eases up soon. x

Def call as they may be able to stop the contractions if they feel its too early best of luck xx

Hope all is well xxx yes I've had a lot of issues and i agree that the midwives have been excellent xxx

Everything slowed down on its own luckily, got an appointment with the consultant on the 9/8 to discuss possible induction for the 12/8 as they don't really want me to go over as I seem to have had problem after problem!xx

Your not having much luck hun are you. :(
Good luck with app xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27