So miserable..

Holly1991

Reaction score
If I'm not being sick.. I've got real bad headaches and nosebleeds :(
Feeling really down. It's beautiful outside and I'm stuck inside with water and a flannel over head and eyes. All by myself :( OH wont be home until 7.

I just want to enjoy my pregnancy cause im so pleased its happening etc and excited to meet my bundle. I feel like I'm making a fuss but :(
I want my bloom :(

Xxx

Oh hun if its any consolation, I was still feeling grotty until 14/15wks, I've only just gotten past it so I totally understand how you're feeling. I didn't want to 'moan' about it all but sometimes it just helps to have a vent. =] I'm sure it'll all get easier for you soon and from what you've said previously, you're OH is a star and will be home soon to look after you. Xx

I feel your pain. Nausea and insane headaches. Insane headaches 99.9% of the time. Ridiculous!!!

Oh hun if its any consolation, I was still feeling grotty until 14/15wks, I've only just gotten past it so I totally understand how you're feeling. I didn't want to 'moan' about it all but sometimes it just helps to have a vent. =] I'm sure it'll all get easier for you soon and from what you've said previously, you're OH is a star and will be home soon to look after you. Xx

i think it's just me feeling bad that all I can think and talk about is feont rubbish. I just want to be enjoying and talking about how wonderful I feel an how happy I am. Just a sucky day as I've been on my own since 7am :(.
Thankyou I hope it clears up soon. Oh yes he is amazing, so helpful and does everything he can. See I enjoy looking after him and the puppy but ATM I just can't do it so that's getting me down. Emotions are starting to haha so I cry at everything lol.

Xx

I feel your pain. Nausea and insane headaches. Insane headaches 99.9% of the time. Ridiculous!!!

Oh yes everyday.. Paracetamol doesn't help I'm drinking as much as I can. Just won't budge. Xx

i think it's just me feeling bad that all I can think and talk about is feont rubbish. I just want to be enjoying and talking about how wonderful I feel an how happy I am. Just a sucky day as I've been on my own since 7am :(.
Thankyou I hope it clears up soon. Oh yes he is amazing, so helpful and does everything he can. See I enjoy looking after him and the puppy but ATM I just can't do it so that's getting me down. Emotions are starting to haha so I cry at everything lol.

Xx

I understand entirely hun! My OH is going to work away as I tomorrow which happens on and off but I'm likewise v emotional ATM and don't think it'll take long for the loneliness to kick in. The happy days will definitely come when all you'll want to do us talk baby and excitement! If ever you want to talk or vent just drop me a message hun. Xx

Xx

I understand entirely hun! My OH is going to work away as I tomorrow which happens on and off but I'm likewise v emotional ATM and don't think it'll take long for the loneliness to kick in. The happy days will definitely come when all you'll want to do us talk baby and excitement! If ever you want to talk or vent just drop me a message hun. Xx

Aww thankyou! I have just added you :) same goes to you. I'm about alot hehe
Xx

I had this at the same time and honestly it did pass at 16 weeks. I now have heartburn and I think pelvic hurdle pain (severe butt ache) but feel so much better without the headaches. Do you know what helped the headaches. I used a mixture if forehead stick and sniffed Vicks / olbas oil. Didn't take it away but it helped. Hope you feel better soon girls x

Thanks ladies I really hope it does pass soon so I can enjoy this. Also want to be able to be less useless generally.
& when someone says oh holly how're you today. I wuna be able to say yeah I'm really good thanks!

Xx

Aww hope you're feeling better soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back