So many team blue!

Mrs.s

Reaction score
That's all really I can't believe how many blue bundles We have in tri 2 it must be year of the boys!

Just made a poll for this year in the pregnancy chat duno how many people will vote I can vote yet but I will x

I will when I have my scan! Mine is 23rd Jan the time is dragging so much I just want to know what flavour I have :)

not long then mines next month 7th feb x If not then I have four scans after that to find out hehe x

Aww bet you cant wait. Iv got another at 28 weeks, 32 weeks and 36 weeks so atleast we can double check but it was pretty obvious hes a ikle boy :) xx

I double checked with Leo at my growth scans but I saw his package clearly and knew he was a boy after that x

I only know about three team pinks one of which is me :) Even in town today i was saying how its just baby bhoys everywhere it has me wondering that they got it wrong and im team blue too :p Will vote now x

i thought the same after all the announcements last week,
Ill find out on 26th what team ill be joining x

I so can't wait to see the baby again and find out what I'm having!!! I hope a nice person doing the scan to as I had miserable old bint at my first scan!

Im havin a boy too, but where Im from Im like the only one and theres like 20 people I know who are pregnant with or have just had a baby girl!! But online theres def an overflow with boys! Guess you's will all have to move over to Ireland if yas want them to have girl friends :) lol xxx

I so can't wait to see the baby again and find out what I'm having!!! I hope a nice person doing the scan to as I had miserable old bint at my first scan!

Lol iwasnt keen on mine either at 12 weeks as she was the one who said dont hold out much hope at my 6 week scan x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back