So mad right now

Lilmisshopeful

Reaction score
Got to love being told I'm overly touchy errr have you forgot why I'm sorry I'm not my usual happy self. I just want to run away and hide now :(

I guess its really hard for people to understand what we are going thro unless they have been thro it themselves big hugs xxxx

Yer I got that aswel have they no idea what the hell it's like to go through an mc no they don't no body does unless u have actually experienced it until then they have no idea and I hope they never have to either, hugs xx

It's just killing me I am actually scared by how I am really not coping at all :( xxx

We are only human and we can only take so much heartache lovely may eh could do with some counciling ? Xx

Really sorry you're going through this :hugs: I wish there was something we could do or say to make you feel better. I also think maybe counseling would maybe help? Get things off your chest and someone to talk to. If you ever need someone to talk to message me any time xx

Thank you all so much it means the world to know there's people on here that care and I can rant to. I do think I need counselling I'm going to see the doc next week if I don't improve xxx

Thank you all so much it means the world to know there's people on here that care and I can rant to. I do think I need counselling I'm going to see the doc next week if I don't improve xxx

From what I have read in your other posts, you have been through the mill, not only having to face losing ur baby, but the trauma u have experienced after. Perhaps talking to a professional may help. If u don't fancy that we are all here to support u and listen. Don know who said u were overly touchy but I'd keep away from them! How insensitive. Think I'd of lost the plot on them! Xx

I think counseling will do you the world of good but you have gone through so much in such a short space of time and you arent being overly touchy at all. Very horrible of them to say that! and even if they thought it why the hell say it to you :/ but you arent being overly sensitive xx

Sending you massive hugs xxxxx and rant away, that's what we are all here for .... And your right we really do all care about each other xxx

Rant away Hun!sending you a big hug x

Thank you all so much for being there for me. Doing ok today managed a family lunch and actually enjoyed myself. Home now and relaxing as some pain in my cuts think maybe the stitches need cutting out as they ain't dissolving very good only one has come out. Can't wait for my book to arrive so I can write it all down and have some kind of closure maybe xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back