So I did some extra attention on my trip to midwife

ive been weighed 3 times, booking app, 14 weeks when i had bloods for the downs test purely for records and 24 weeks at the consultants app for bmi again. had put on 3.2 kg so wasnt a big deal. noone has mentioned my weight since tho my mw at last app asked about my consultant apps and i said what apps as i only had the 1 and they were happy for me to not have more and just be mw led, which the mw said weeks before that. she seemed to have forgotton lol. next app im getting a totally new mw due to shake up or something in who's taking which women. 3rd one so far. ive had hb listened to at each app since 16 weeks and measured and poked around for babys position since my 28 week app too.

I've never been weighed. They asked at the start what I weighed but that was it. Didn't actually weigh me. Weird eh? Don't worry hun, we all put on weight :hug: Easier said than done I know as I was fretting about it a few days ago. As long as you and baby are ok that's the most important thing.xx

R u kidding me?! Why on earth would she do that? Thats horrid! What priority is weight vs babies HB at an appointment? Mean!!!

Sorry it didn't go well. Try not to worry about what she said you're doing great XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back