So Hungry!

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by tillzy69, Jan 25, 2012.

1. tillzy69

tillzy69 Well-Known Member

My stomach hasn't stopped rumbling all day. I've been trying to eat little and often but I can't seem to stop these hunger grumbles! Is this coz baby is taking a lot from me now that shes starting to put on weight quicker or is my body just greedy? lol

2. Nic36

Nic36 Well-Known Member

I have been constantly starving since the beginning of tri 3... Just can't satisfy my hunger!! It's a real pain, but you just have to go with it! Yum yum! :)

3. winnie89

winnie89 Well-Known Member

i think the baby takes more from us in the last few weeks i feel like i'm constantly hungry all the time and i actually feel sick when i dont eat i wouldnt worry about weight gain hun it's not u thats gaining the weight it's LO just enjoy eating what you like for once x

4. pixie17

pixie17 Well-Known Member

i am 36 weeks and for the past 2 weeks my appetite has increased 10 fold! i just cannot stop eating! i figure that its part of the parcel of having a baby and putting on some more weight for just a few weeks isint going to do any harm as long as some of what i eat is healthy stuff. i had two apples and a banana in a row this morning, then it was chocolate and crisps......lol

5. tillzy69

tillzy69 Well-Known Member

I've been eating mainly healthy stuff anyway. Only when I really need something sweet do I reach for the chocolate! Glad its not just me though I feel greedy for feeling so hungry lol But I make sure I eat as bubs obviously needs it!

6. AndreaJayne

AndreaJayne Well-Known Member

Ive started getting like this and its frustrating as we arent allowed to eat at our desk it means me going to the kitchen and im so so busy it makes me annoyed ha xxxx