So Horny....But soooo tired

MrsRoger

Reaction score
Hello,

I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but when I look at my husband recently, he is looking so good and it makes me so frisky, but by the time I am home finished work, done some housework I am shattered.

It's such a terrible cycle lol!! I can't keep my hands off him, but too tired to follow anything through and fall asleep!!

I am 30 + 5 with twins and huge as well as my body looking a bit odd lol!!

What can i do???

Let him do the housework!! :D

I'm the opposite, I've completely lost my sex drive which is probably a good thing as hubby is a little freaked out when the baby moves!

What is sex???? Haha I don't want sex and haven't for ages. X

I don't know what it is!!!

I have always been very attracted to my husband, but recently it's like he is something out of magazine, he has been doing a lot of walking and slimmed down a lot and has these incredibly toned arms with being a drummer!!

He also still has a lovely tan from our last holiday so his freckles are really obvious and I love his freckles!! it also makes his big blue eyes even more blue which just makes me swoon lol!!

He just comes in the door from home and I am like.....I need me some of that!!

Could it be the hormones LOL???

I've had this of just being too tied, two words 'perineal massage'

good for getting ready for labour and it will take care of your horny problem, get OH to do it :)

Hubby tried that once and it was so uncomfortable I stopped him.

Last edited:
Hubby tried that once and it was so uncomfortable I stopped him.

First week was a bit uncomfortable but I would say to give it another go, my mum had a 4th degree tear and had a leaky bladder for 20 years until they fixed it.

Ouch why did they not do it when it happened?? Have you heard of the epino? A lady I know used it with her first and didn't tear and was out running two days later. It's a lot of money though x

Ouch why did they not do it when it happened?? Have you heard of the epino? A lady I know used it with her first and didn't tear and was out running two days later. It's a lot of money though x

He was nearly 10lbs to be fair. They just never picked it up on her check ups and I think they told her she has IBS, it wasn't until she went for a check up on something else that the consultant said it was from giving birth and she had surgery to fix it.

Just had a google, never heard of it.

Its actually because I'm a runner that i'm so scared of tears, I don't imagine I'll go back to running 40 miles a week but the idea of not having control of my pelvic floor to at least do some running really frightens me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back