So here it is 12w1d

becsybabe

Reaction score
So all went well with my scan this morning :) I'm 12w1d and due 9th may I'm in love... the sonographer said it was perfect :) now to wait to find out what it is :) good luck to everyone else with scans today xxx

Attachments

• IMG_4755.jpg
    IMG_4755.jpg
    498.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_4756.jpg
    IMG_4756.jpg
    505.5 KB · Views: 31
Hello little baby :) Lovely scan pics xx

Thank you it was so amazing it was jumping and waving so fantastic :) then at the end it turned its back on us it had had enough lol xx

Great news and a lovely clear photo :) Have you decided when you are announcing yet?

Snow bee we are doing it tomorrow we want our parents to know first and then my three boys before telling the world lol. My mum is off tomorrow so would rather go to her house rather than work :) xx

Aww lovely pics! Congratulations lovely so glad all is well xxx

Thank you I'm so excited to tell my boys tonight after school and my man gets home from work :) xx we have done a special poem for my eldest to read out to his two brothers then a shoe box decorated nicely for them to open with two scan pics in a snuggle teddy a vest saying I love mummy and daddy and a plum because that's the size of baby ATM :) here is a pic :) xx

Attachments

• IMG_4761.jpg
    IMG_4761.jpg
    515.7 KB · Views: 22
4.30 can't come quick enough. I'm going to film them and then that's how ok bye announcing it to the world of facebook :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back