So Happy

Mel79

Reaction score
hi I ve not been on for a while I was losing hope but yesterday I got my digi and today did the weeks indicator one which said 1 to 2 weeks.
It’s still sinking in.
So happy x

Fantastic Congratulations on ur bfp

C7FEF3E5-A1EE-4EF1-9298-E2EB2E298A80.jpeg I am 4 weeks 4 days lighter test taken this morning darker this evening do these lines look ok for this stage of pregnancy? Bottom test is this afternoon top just now

All looks ok to me. Get yourself a digital x
I got my digi on Wednesday so I am going to relax now. I got 1-2 weeks but knowing me I will test next week to see if I ve gone up in weeks.x

Awww congratulations you were trying same time as me in the threads. Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Hi
Yes I do remember you. How you doing are you still trying or did you get your bfp? Sorry not been on in a while. X

Hi
Yes I do remember you. How you doing are you still trying or did you get your bfp? Sorry not been on in a while. X
Got my bfp 14weeks but still really panicky half the days with every pain and things.

So happy for you. Hope you join the pregnancies groups and have a great pregnancy. Will enjoy following your updates

Xx

Got my bfp 14weeks but still really panicky half the days with every pain and things.

So happy for you. Hope you join the pregnancies groups and have a great pregnancy. Will enjoy following your updates

Xx
Thanks. Congrats I am very pleased for you too.Will join the pregnancy groups and look forward to seeing your updates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back