so frustrated

rach

Reaction score
omg i feel so pregnant its unreal my boobs are a lot bigger and very sore i feel really sick and am so tired done a first response early test today and now feeling so depressed cos was bfn i was so sure it was going to be bfp now i just want to cry and sleep till next ovulation :cry:
why is it so hard :?:
my heart really goes out to all those who have been ttc for a long time ive only been ttc for 3 months and am losing heart its so disappointing.
xxxxxxxx

Hi rach

Don't loose heart yet. Try testing again in 2 or 3 days. I know it's gonna be the hardest wait but keep feeling positive. Maybe you tested too early. Even thou some pregnancy tests say you can test before your period is even missed but that doesn't account for the fact that your body mightn't have a high amount of the Pregnant hormone. I know a woman who missed a period and tested 5 times before she got a positive 2 weeks after the missed period. My best friend was 10 weeks pregnant before she found out. She said she felt her period was about to start any day! In the end she went to the doctors because she thought some thing was wrong with her... she was pregnant. No home test gave her a BFP!

Try and keep your mind ocupied.. which will probably be the hardest. You'll probably be thinking about pregancy etc for the next 2/3 days 24 hours a day.

You have pregnant symptoms that a good thing.

Ditto with the frustration!! Saturday I had a migraine - this may not seem much, but I had never had one until I was pregnant with my daughter. They eased off a lot after I gave birth, but this is the 3rd in 10 days. I also had faint and dizzy feelings on Friday, and again last time I had very low blood pressure so kept fainting. Then yesterday, I kept getting nausious spells. But I have no other symptoms. No bloating, sore boobs or anything. And surely it's too early for me to get morning sickness. AF is due Sunday, so I could test Wednesday, but am going to try to wait until Friday to try to give the hormones a chance. This is only 2 month of really trying and I'm already sending myself loopy. Every little thing is a symptom!! I now have the greatest respect for all the people out there who have problems conceiving. They are so so strong and I have no idea how they do it. It is on my mind 24/7 and work has gone right out the window!!!

I really hoped that this month would be the month but don't think that it will be :cry: simply because I don't have any of the known pregnancy symptoms. Great... We BD at the right times so I just don't know what it takes. I'm also disappointed because DH is working away for 2-3 weeks next month so no chances of TTC then.
Rach - I think symptoms are a good sign and I would try again in a few days :wink:

been for some retail therapy lol am feeling a little better now.
am not going to give up hope this month till af shows
cmon girlies baby dust to everyone at least one of us has to get a BFP this month :D xxxxxxxxxxx

Aah, the wonders of retail therapy!!! Your symptoms do sound good, so give it another couple of days and test again. Good Luck to everyone this month. xxx

HELP! I've been TTC for 6 months, anyway at the start of this month, I was very positive and thought this was the month, good news was, for the first time in months my persona told me I was ovulating and this was confirmed by charting as my temps went up around this time to confirm ov. According to the above I ov on day 17. I am now on day 35!

Anyway, since then I have been covered in a rash over my stomach, back and legs, have had a really sore chest but that's about it.

But the weirdest thing is, is that my temp has stayed high for 18 days which should mean BFP (according to books and websites) but when I took a test on Fri 15 days after ov it was negative but showed a faint line after the 10 minutes which really you shouldn't be looking at as it could and more than likely be an evaporation line. They are just cheap tests as I am so sick of forking out for expensive ones.

HELP! I really don't know where to go from here. This is my first month of charting, so I don't know if this is normal or not.

My next step is to buy normal tests but I am holding out as long as I can.

This is just too frustrating, I don't know how much longer I can stand all this!!!

Anyway would appreciate any help or advice anyone has.

Good luck to all.

Lx

From when I used to chart my temp being up was the signi got when I became PG the second time. try again with a boots test - they arent as expensive as clearblue, etc and work brilliantly. xx

Keep the faith rach

My sister in law and one of my friends got bfn with the early response and both fell pregnant.

Sending lots of babydust to you hunny

Lisa xxxxxxxxxxxx

Needing a pick me up girlies, woke up this morning feeling like af was due and hey presto she arrived with a vengeance. I was three days early this month and don't know what the hell is wrong with my body. I came off the pill in Jan and had been the bog standard 28 days till this month and last month (27 days last time round). How the hell am I supposed to pinpoint my ovulation when I am all over the place?? Feeling utterly miserable, got soaked on the way to work so just phoned oh to tell him to pick me up a king size dairy milk on his way home - pj's and chocolate, hope it helps. :cry:

thank you all for being so kind :D
dippy im so sorry hun big massive hugs to you :(
do you get any pain or anything when u ovulate if not maybe worth while getting some ovulation test strips they are really cheap if you buy them on line.
i know how u feel today hun i went shopping to try cheer me up but that was short lived and have been on settee all afternoon with pjs on stuffing bad food which usually starts bout 3 days b4 af and im like a bear with a sore head :evil:
we have to start thinking positive now for next month hun just think a nice summer baby it will be lovely :)
lots and lots of hugs xxxxxx

Hi Rach,

Thanks for wallowing with me!! I didn't really know what signs to look for until I began reading stuff on here, perhaps I will start taking more notice of my cm (be my new hobby!) I don't think I get any pain when ovulating - if I do, it's nothing worth noticing. I bought an ovulation kit last week (must have know sub-consciously) it's the clear blue digital one, but then my friend in work (also ttc) said she used it last month and it didn't show positive for any day?! She said she bought 2 packs as you only get 7 tests and each day she tested negative, so now I don't know if they are any good. Has anyone else used the clear blue or any other recommendations?? Still keeping positive for Summer 2006 baby - just don't feel it today. :(

awww hun your so welcome not sure about any of the ovulation tests not used them b4 i usually get a one sided pain when i ovulate. well this my last post for today im going back to the settee and ordering a huge pizza and chips and garlic bread and gonna eat more chocolate and watch a soppy movie
take care all xxxxxxxx

Hi Dippy

The first ovualtion kit i used was a clearblue and i used up all 7 sticks without getting a positive result. I thought it was me not ovulating. I didn't start testing for ovulation till i'd had 5 months without the pil so i know it wasn't due to that. I bought some cheap ones from the net and i always get a positive result. I thought clearblue would be more senstive to the LH surge but seems not.

I get an ache in one side like rach. It's like a mild period pain in one side. it lasts a day or a little less.

I don't get much CM (mucus) so i can't rely on that to let me know.

I read if you BD every other day leading up to ovulation (even if you don't know what day ovulation is - BD from day 6 till day 18. - everry other day) you should have enough fishes patiently waiting for your egg.

Although i'm giving advise i've not yet managed to become pregnant. But i'm hoping this month i become lucky....

Good luck trying.

Hayley

I started charting my temps after coming off the pill and I noticed that my system wasn't ready for a baby until eight months after I stopped it.

Even then, my ovulation was quite late compared to what the books say. On the month that I conceived my ovulation occured on day 19 or 20 of my cycle.

So what I am saying is, when the contraceptive pill is involved, give it plenty of time to get out of the system, and if you haven't ovulated by day 18 it doesn't mean that you are not going to

Hope this helps. I may even post this in a thread of its own, to give hope to others who think they may not be ovulating.

Hi Hayley,

Thanks for your advice - really hope this is your month, one of us has got to post a bfp surely!! I am going to give the ovulation test a one month trial to see how it goes, I'm a little concerned that it didn't work for you either and at £22 a pop it's not going to be a cheap investment month after month. I might then have a go at charting my temps - Sarah really sold this idea to me so I am going to start investigating this option, I must admit I never thought there was so much involved in getting pg did you? I thought baby's were delivered to your front door by the stork!! If only.....

lol that would be nice wouldnt it dippy hun
good luck with the ovulation strips hopefully u will get your BFP next month hun xxxxxxx

Dippy, if you want to give the ovulation sticks ago, try Ebay. Just put Ovulation into the search engine, and you'll see loads. I recently had a coil removed, and it was the one that released a small amount of hormone that stopped the womb thickening every month, so although I was still ovulating every month as normal, no AF for almost 10 years. So I had no idea at all when I was ovulating. I bought 30 ovulation sticks and they came with 5 free pregnacy testing sticks, for £12.99 free p&p from Ebay. I started using them every morning from about day 5 as they were so cheap, and lo-and-behold, got my 2 lines on day 16 after my first AF had arrived. Then we BD as much as possible over the next few days. They really helped me, as I am not very organised and don't think the temperature charting would work for me. I'd keep forgetting!! Good luck for next month!
xxx

Thanks for your advice Tankett, I didn't think of looking on E-bay, forgot they have absolutely EVERYTHING under the sun. I am going to use up the sticks I have from my first response, but I will certainly bear it in mind if I have no joy.

Rach & Tankett - I noticed the possibility that af is on the horizon. Any signs of a possible bfp? Fingers crossed that she doesn't visit. :evil: Otherwise join me in positive thoughts for September, we'll get there babes :lol:

hi dippy yeah af due friday (2moro) think its going to come too :cry:
will know by morning usually hits as soon as i get up
looks like il be joining u hun xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back