So frustrated now

blonde_ditz77

Reaction score
Just needed to vent really just feeling so fed up by it all now and no one else seems to understand, still not had any sign of af even after the norethisterone of my gynae ( I see her again tomorrow) I keep getting all the signs bloating cramp really sore boobs etc it can hang around for weeks and still nothing happens my heads in a mess then I check to make sure I'm not pregnant and that comes up negative as well it's soul destroying just feel like my body is completely letting me down then every where I turn someone I know is falling pregnant and I know it's awful thinkingarghhhh why is it not me I am happy for them ( even the ones where they haven't even wanted s baby) but I just can't help how it's making me feel I feel like I'm going mad 😢 Sorry for the rant ladies I just needed to get it off my chest x

Hugs to you.

That's rough. Rant away, we'll listen.

Just wish something would actually happen so at least I would know where I stood if you get what I mean

Oh yeah, I get you! The most frustrating thing about ttc is that you can't just work harder, or put in more hours. Bah.

Thank goodness you're seeing the doctor tomorrow. Help will come, things will improve...eventually. Until then, it's frustrating as hell!

huge hugs hun! know exactly how you feel!

Thanks ladies I think it helps just getting it off your chest but other people who are not going through it don't understand at all, my oh is great but he obviously doesn't understand how all the hormones etc make me feel haha

sending big hugs to you an I know how you feel we have been trying 3.5 years bu hope all goes well at the gynae tomorrow an you get the answers you need big hugs to you and its good to rant an let off steam xxx

Thanks every one, I'm glad I'm seeing my gynae again tomorrow going to ask a few questions as I'm not sure what they will do now plus I can't stand the pain in my boobs I don't even have to touch them and they hurt yet there no af and every test I take is negative neither wonder I feel like I'm going mad haha

Been to see my gynae no further forward as the lab lost my blood results so have to have them all repeated before she can do anything ��

You are f***ing joking. GOOD GRIEF. How long will you have to wait? How are you doing?

Luckily my gynae is really nice and she's just as angry about it so she's requested the repeat bloods be done urgent and seeing me again next week I am really disappointed tho and quite upset so is the oh because it's added another week on I know it's only a week but still a week to long when it could have been avoided

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back