So fed up...

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

you've done 270 days now....... only 10 tiny days to go!

:hug:

hugs.png

Aww happy_chick, so sorry to hear you are in pain the whole time, no wonder you feel like poo :hug:

You are such a lovely person, you really deserve a break from this. Does having a bath help? Loads of bubbles and oils and a long soak with a hot chocolate and some music. Pull the curtains and light some candles and just turn yourself into a total prune. Then flop into bed where you can steel all of the duvet and wrap yourself up all snug and have an afternoon nap.

If you can't be arsed tonight then skip it. You need to spoil yourself. Open the window if you need some fresh air - sod going out.

Becs :hug: :hug: :hug:

P.S - Good luck for the 10th xxx

Just awwwww :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I feel cwappy and you're further along than me... and I remember feeling REALLY REALLY crappy in the last few weeks last time... definitely weeks 38 - 42 are the hardest, even labour's not that bad... all hail those women who do it.. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks Kim ur a star :hug: xxx

Becs what a lovely thing to say :oops: thank u that made me smile :) Im in bed at mo just chilling, basically cos I have no energy to do anything else! xxx

Ur right Squiglet, the last few weeks are def the hardest... didnt think it could get any harder but by god it has :lol: thanks chick xxx

Your poor sweet, Im on a bit of a downer too atm, still in pyjamas, just ate half a victoria sandwich :oops: and watching old movies on TV. Thought I was having my bubba on saturday night but it was false, so im back to sitting around all day aching again :( no parties for me tonight, i'll probably be in bed by 8pm too with my hot water bottle and hot milk... like an OAP, whilst hubby plays with his DS Nintendo all evening. :cry:
Oh the joys.. roll on mucus plug.. just come out will yaaaaaaaaaa... :(
Have some more hugs hun, your not alone .. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

im going through crying stage too and i got weeks left ! not helping with the fact brian is working and wont be home till 2 am tonight and im home alone ! be our first we dont kiss at midnight and im in a right state over that small thing !

loads of hugs jo , focus on concusulatant visit and hopefull lil madam will be here soon !

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: im totally fed up now too so I understand, not long now though - god i feel like whacking myself for saying that :wall:

Aw Jo. You really have had a tough time of it havent you. Have some of these :hug: :hug: :hug:

Just hold on in there babe. Your doing a fantastic job of making sure your little girl will be happy and healthy and you have certainly kept me going through my more miserable days!

Keep your chin up and if i were you i would try to go out even just for an hour cos it may make you feel loads better.

Saying that, im staying in so if your fed up later hop on MSN and we can have a chin wag.

Take care lady

xxxx
:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27