So fed up...

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by happy-chick, Dec 31, 2007.

1. happy-chick

happy-chick Well-Known Member

x

#1 happy-chick, Dec 31, 2007
    Last edited by moderator : Nov 3, 2009
  2. Kimbo

Kimbo Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

you've done 270 days now....... only 10 tiny days to go!

:hug:

[​IMG]

3. Becs

Becs Well-Known Member

Aww happy_chick, so sorry to hear you are in pain the whole time, no wonder you feel like poo :hug:

You are such a lovely person, you really deserve a break from this. Does having a bath help? Loads of bubbles and oils and a long soak with a hot chocolate and some music. Pull the curtains and light some candles and just turn yourself into a total prune. Then flop into bed where you can steel all of the duvet and wrap yourself up all snug and have an afternoon nap.

If you can't be arsed tonight then skip it. You need to spoil yourself. Open the window if you need some fresh air - sod going out.

Becs :hug: :hug: :hug:

P.S - Good luck for the 10th xxx

4. Squiglet

Squiglet Well-Known Member

Just awwwww :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I feel cwappy and you're further along than me... and I remember feeling REALLY REALLY crappy in the last few weeks last time... definitely weeks 38 - 42 are the hardest, even labour's not that bad... all hail those women who do it.. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

5. happy-chick

Thanks Kim ur a star :hug: xxx

Becs what a lovely thing to say :oops: thank u that made me smile :) Im in bed at mo just chilling, basically cos I have no energy to do anything else! xxx

Ur right Squiglet, the last few weeks are def the hardest... didnt think it could get any harder but by god it has :lol: thanks chick xxx

6. Pregnopaws

Pregnopaws Well-Known Member

Your poor sweet, Im on a bit of a downer too atm, still in pyjamas, just ate half a victoria sandwich :oops: and watching old movies on TV. Thought I was having my bubba on saturday night but it was false, so im back to sitting around all day aching again :( no parties for me tonight, i'll probably be in bed by 8pm too with my hot water bottle and hot milk... like an OAP, whilst hubby plays with his DS Nintendo all evening. :cry:
    Oh the joys.. roll on mucus plug.. just come out will yaaaaaaaaaa... :(
    Have some more hugs hun, your not alone .. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

7. Gem & Leland

Gem & Leland Well-Known Member

im going through crying stage too and i got weeks left ! not helping with the fact brian is working and wont be home till 2 am tonight and im home alone ! be our first we dont kiss at midnight and im in a right state over that small thing !

loads of hugs jo , focus on concusulatant visit and hopefull lil madam will be here soon !

8. happy-chick

9. ella

ella Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: im totally fed up now too so I understand, not long now though - god i feel like whacking myself for saying that :wall:

10. Jen & Her Men

Jen & Her Men Well-Known Member

Aw Jo. You really have had a tough time of it havent you. Have some of these :hug: :hug: :hug:

Just hold on in there babe. Your doing a fantastic job of making sure your little girl will be happy and healthy and you have certainly kept me going through my more miserable days!

Keep your chin up and if i were you i would try to go out even just for an hour cos it may make you feel loads better.

Saying that, im staying in so if your fed up later hop on MSN and we can have a chin wag.

Take care lady

xxxx
    :hug: :hug:

11. fothers

fothers Well-Known Member

Hope this bubs pops early for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

12. sarah113

sarah113 Well-Known Member

13. happy-chick

Thank u very much ladies :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: