So fed up today! X

Ashley89

Reaction score
First of all I dropped Ava up his mothers so I could paint over the house when I finished I wanted to pick her up rang and they said they wasn't home yet( been to feed the ducks) even though I could hear Craig's sister in the background who I knew didn't go with them so I said we're going to pick her up we got there and she had had her 5 hours and hasn't fed her anything other than a chocolate biscuit and a Milky Way I'm livid and it will be the last time they have her she was starving so fed her went up my mothers for a bbq and my sister is there saying Ava has a massive gap between her front teeth haven't she?
I Saudi haven't noticed I'm assuming as here not through and no other teeth up top to push them together but it was then made into a joke ooh she got a gap in her teeth and laughing I'm still angry from his mothers so I wasn't taking this to well and flipped and I told her to shut up and I don't care if she has a gap and if Ava is bothered by it I will pay for her to have a brace! Just feeling really deflated today and I don't know if I've over reacted in anyway but I'm sat here on the verge of tears! :( x

Aw first off big hugs hon x.

Omg 5 hours and no proper food! I hope they at least gave her a few drinks, poor lass. I'd definitely be livid at that. How old is she now?

Drake has a gap between his front teeth, but I'm assuming cos there r no other teeth next to them yet that that is how they r supposed to be.

She's 11 months old....and I am livid and her response was well we've been out AND
That's what I'm assuming too about the teeth it doesn't bother me either way but arghhh angry at the comment!. X

And you take food for a little child or buy them something decent, not give them a Milky Way. It's not rocket science. Poor Ava. Drake gets dead grumpy if he's hungry now so I carry those fruit pouches around now, so if I'm out over lunch time or snack time I have some emergency food to give him lol. He loves sucking on them :)

I might let her visit with them again, but say they can only have her for 2 hours as you can't trust them to look after her properly. What does your other half think?

Poor little love! MIL's are usually renowned for over indulging their grandchildren with food, bad food usually but they still offer food every 2 mins.

If you do ever sen her again i'd send her with a bag of food to make a point. I take 3 bags out with me for the boys wherever we go. Their changing bag which has everything but the kitchen sink in it, a food bag for Harry and a food bag for Jack, then I know if I have to leave them for whatever reason they won't get hungry x

I'm not letting her have her she complains enough that I don't let her and then I leave her and that's how they are no thanks I take a bag and there's always snacks in there majority fruit but I do take a back of crisps they end up in there the longest as Ava loves her fruit! So I went back and the fruit is still in the bag and that's why I questioned what she had eaten!

Oh told me to calm down!!! "Calm down" I was livid I told him when she goes up my mothers with the same stuff she comes home with a few things left but with 2 dinners for me for her for the freezer and she's eaten my mother out of house and home! And "always" comes home happy! I'm still so angry! X

I'm not letting her have her she complains enough that I don't let her and then I leave her and that's how they are no thanks I take a bag and there's always snacks in there majority fruit but I do take a back of crisps they end up in there the longest as Ava loves her fruit! So I went back and the fruit is still in the bag and that's why I questioned what she had eaten!

Oh told me to calm down!!! "Calm down" I was livid I told him when she goes up my mothers with the same stuff she comes home with a few things left but with 2 dinners for me for her for the freezer and she's eaten my mother out of house and home! And "always" comes home happy! I'm still so angry! X

That's ridiculous that a bag of food went with her and they still didn't feed her properly! It's just down right laziness! And I would be going off my head at OH if he didn't stand up and agree with me! We've both agreed if our instructions aren't obeyed, whoever it is won't be looking after our son again!

That's ridiculous that a bag of food went with her and they still didn't feed her properly! It's just down right laziness! And I would be going off my head at OH if he didn't stand up and agree with me! We've both agreed if our instructions aren't obeyed, whoever it is won't be looking after our son again!

He did stand up for me to be fare but I was like a bill in a china shop so he told me to calm down he wasn't happy and his mother new that too but I just feel so let down and stupid that I trusted my daughter with her and it was
A complete mistake! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back