So excited!

LauraMummyToBe

Reaction score
Hello, never been in this part before!

So, as you can probably guess I'm pretty excited. I've had a few naff weeks recently since my parents went to Spain. A week after they'd gone I got told our family dog Biscuit who was put in the kennels had to be put down after 13 years of being with us. :(

But I'm just so terribly excited to see my mum and dad tomorrow, I feel as though I've not seen them for years and it's only been 2 weeks. :') You never really stop needing them do you?

I am literally counting down the hours as to when they're going to return home. I can't wait to tell my mum all about how Sophia (my bump) has now got a name, how she's kicking me so hard you can feel it just by touching my tummy and just generally can't wait to have her back here.

The only thing I ain't looking forward to is the fact that she's going to be in absolute bits about Biscuit and I've no idea what I can do for her. I've got all my tears out and I'm slowly getting over it. My mum found out on the day that it happened but... I don't think it's hit her yet but it sure as hell will tomorrow. :/ xxx

Last edited:
My mum and dad have also been away for nearly two weeks and are also back tomorrow! And I'm excited too! You definitely never stop needing them, I'm 27 but my mum is nearly always the first person I call in a crisis and I talk to her or see her most days. We have invited them to a BBQ on Sunday so we can have a good catch up!

Sorry to hear about your dog though :-( xxx

My mum and dad have also been away for nearly two weeks and are also back tomorrow! And I'm excited too! You definitely never stop needing them, I'm 27 but my mum is nearly always the first person I call in a crisis and I talk to her or see her most days. We have invited them to a BBQ on Sunday so we can have a good catch up!

Haha, what a coincidence! Where did you parents go? Xxx

Weird my mum and dad were on holiday for two weeks and I was counting down the hours too!

They've been amazing since Spencer was born and my God did I miss them!

Sure your mum will be so excited to hear all about bump!

Spencer David Wilcockson 28/2/2013 6lbs 3.5ozs

Haha, what a coincidence! Where did you parents go? Xxx

They went to cala bona in Majorca, how about yours? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27