So excited!

AKSH

Reaction score
So I just had my 6 week reassurance scan. I saw the little ben inside me. It's 3.5mm which is perfect and the heartbeat is 132 which apparently is fine. I've still not had any bleeding so fingers crossed this is a sticky one. I just want to get past the date of my later MC then I will relax. So chuffed though!! Oh and they want me back in 2 weeks to check me again. This is going to be one well-photographed embryo!

Yay congratulations hun, i had a scan at 6wks too as it took us 2yrs and a lap and dye op for me to fall pg and its amazing isnt it to see that heartbeat. I cant wait for my next one im so worried i just want to know its still ok.

Michelle. x

So pleased to hear that everything is well.
It must have been amazing to see the little heartbeat.

Huge congratulations to you xx

Brilliant news! Makes it feel much more real! X

Thanks everyone. It did look really tiny on the screen. I feel really tired now. Think it must have been the adrenalin rush I felt afterwards! Would recommend an early scan to anyone who's had a MC before. I feel so much more positive now

Yay congrats amazing seeing your baby on screen isn't it. Just wait until your dating scan the difference in growth is amazing! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back