So excited to finally be on final countdown !

nbrintz

Reaction score
Hi all hope u r all well I can't believe after what has seemed the longest journey ever although looking back it has flown by I'm finally here sharing the the last part of my journey with u all I never thought I was going to get this far in tri 1 I feel extremely lucky to still be here so just wanted to wish us all a happy healthy final stretch and say a very happy hello look foward to speaking with u all and sharing the final part with u all eeeek I'm soo excited x

Hey welcome to Tri 3. It's very exciting here :) x

Welcome to tri 3 and all the best :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Awww welcome , its great here, time flys!x

Congrats :)) I could have wrote your post myself. Last 10 weeks for me...can't believe all that stress and worry of tri 1! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk

Congrats :)) I could have wrote your post myself. Last 10 weeks for me...can't believe all that stress and worry of tri 1! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk

Thanks Hun I know but tri one has left me paranoid all the way through now :-( but so happy to b here I've got just under 12 weeks to go whoop whoop x

Welcome and congratulations on reaching tri 3 :) this is where it gets very exciting! Xxx

Hi Nbrintz! So thrilled to see you here hun, I know its been quite a journey for you! x

Yay. Pleased you made it and hope the last 12.go nice n quick and worry free xx

Not long before we meet our little precious bundles of joy! I keep getting told the next 10 weeks will fly in - lol I hope so, I do not want the stress of tri 1 all over again! X

Sent from my BlackBerry using TapaTalk

Yay we made it together! :) looking forward to following your story right to the end! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back