So excited to be posting in tri 1!

jobym

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm 30 and me and my hubby have been ttc for 9 months. I got my first bfp on Friday! I'm so excited but can't get an appointment with my gp until the 21st so it really doesn't feel real yet.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Jo x

Hey Joby1 congratulations . Hope it is an easy, happy healthy 9 months!

Hurray - congrats! I am having trouble getting a docs appointment too - gonna be calling them every morning to see if I can get a last minute slot this week!

xx

Congratulations petal! FX the 21st is a lucky day for appointments, as I have my scan that day. I'll be thinking of ya :) x

Congrats!! Hope you have a lovely stress free 9 months xxx

Great news congrats xx
I couldn't get an app with my doc for a while either so I left in a urine sample just to confirm:) x
Have my booking in app with my midwife on the 28th.

thanks everyone! i can't wait to make it official ... not that i'm wishing my time away or anything! good luck for all your appointments too, lets hope we have a stress free 9 months! xx

I'm really lucky our practice got me an appointment within the week though all the doctor does is confirm you want to be pregnant and then organises a referral to the midwife which takes months so a bit pointless really.

I'm really lucky our practice got me an appointment within the week though all the doctor does is confirm you want to be pregnant and then organises a referral to the midwife which takes months so a bit pointless really.

that's very true. The midwife won't want to see you until at least 8 weeks, generally speaking but it'll soon come round :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back