So excited but frightened!

douglasxox

Reaction score
So... after posting on here for the first ever time at the start of this week worried about my digital ovulation kits not giving me smilies, I decided yesterday to do a test as I'd been feeling really dizzy and sick (I'd been blaming this on the weather as it's been so hot!!) even though my period isn't actually due for a few days yet and I got the faintest of positives. I thought this was just a mistake so I went and bought the Clearblue double-check and date - another faint positive on the plus test and I left the digital test until this morning.

I did the digital test this morning and sure enough, it flashed pregnant!! I must only be a few weeks but I honestly feel like I'm dreaming and now I'm worried I've tested too early!

Should I test again after my period is due?

Congratulations! :) How many weeks did it say on ya digi? I'd do another digi in a week or so x

Last edited:
Congrats! Like Sophie says digis don't lie :) x x

Congratulations :) some people like to keep checking to see the lines getting darker, but no doubting that you're pregnant. xxx

I agree with the others - digi's don't li!!

Congratulations xx

Awwww congratulations hun, so pleased for you! It is very rare for a PT to give a false possitive so I think your safe :D! Best thing to do is to go to your doctors to get it confirmed and start taking your folic acid :) ... Sooo sooo please for you :) xx

Ah thank you all so much for your replies! This weekend has just felt like a dream! The digi says I'm only 1-2 weeks so to be on the safe side I'm going to retest from the day my period was due which is Friday. Still doesn't feel real :)

Congrats! Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back