So excited...(and shocked!)

CountryGirl

Reaction score
Hi everyone!!

I'm sooo excited to announce that I got my BFP yesterday!!

Hubby and I have been ridiculously blessed as we only started trying April/May time. I came off the pill in April but had a messed up cycle so tracked it in May and then now I'm pregnant. We couldn't believe it so took two tests and then I took another four this morning haha!

We genuinely thought it would take at least a year.

My dd is 21st February 2014.

This is my first so I have no idea what to do next or what I'm doing, I'm over the moon and shocked and it feels very surreal.

No symptoms at all which is why we didn't think we had done it this month!

Anyway, congrats to everyone else this month!! Yay!

Sophie xxx

Hey!! 1st congratulations!!!! :)

And 2ndly welcome to the forum :) This is my 1st baby aswell and i was clueless but everyone is fab on here and ull learn so much with all the threads and questions.
Everyone always has great advise. So dont be afraid to ask anything, even the silly questions are never silly :)

Im Danielle! xx

hi congratulations hun, great news!!! Welcome to the forum

Congratulations and welcome to the forum.
xx

Congratulations. My due date is 26th feb xxx

Thanks everyone!! I'm feeling so high at the moment, but also am completely bummed that I can't tell the whole world haha. We've told close family but I wanna tell strangers lol!

Thanks Danielle! I have posted a couple of things on here and have found everyone to be so lovely and helpful. I wasn't sure whether to join at first but I'm very happy I did!

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Sophie xx

Yes the urge to tell people is extreme x

Thank you! Any one got any good tips on how to sort of forget about it until you have the scan?? Lol! I'm desperately trying to stop thinking about it because I've told someone today and I really don't want to tell anyone else yet, not until we've had our first scan.

I know it sounds ridiculous but it's all I can think about and I want to be able to put it to one side otherwise I'm going to drive myself mad for the next 6-8 weeks!!

All opinions welcome, no matter how crazy haha :D xx

Congrats!! You're not gonna be able to forget about it I'm afraid - especially as the symptoms kick in - just try to enjoy it - easier said than done, but try!

See you in Tri 1

xx

Congratulations! I hope all goes well for you. I don't think I'd be able to forget about either!! .x.x.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back