So...Do you chances lower drastically if you BD only once/twice during your FW?

Beth Fraser

Reaction score
Hey ladies!

Just kinda curious. DH and I are on cycle 6 of trying, and am currently on the TWW; but thinking i'll probs be out this month as we only BD'd twice during my FW. Once 4 days before O, and again on day of O (TMI: also think I may be out this month because on day of O we did it from behind and he pulled out straight after ejaculating). There are often cycles where we can only BD maybe once or twice during my FW because of our jobs. Is this drastically killing our chances? As I know they say you should be doing it every other day, but with our lifestyles that sometimes not possible.

Thank for any insight!

With my first daughter we did it every single fertile day in the cycle we conceived... with this bub we did it once in the entire month!! So both ways can work, don’t stress too much x

Typically I like to have 3 loads up there lol!

but my friend fell pregnant on her 3rd cycle of trying and only had sex once in her window!

You hear about these people who fall pregnant the very first time they have sex! Remember there’s literally millions of swimmers in every ejaculation so you’re always in with a chance xxx

We tried for almost 18 months. For 17 of those, we did it every other day (at least) during my fertile window, whether we wanted to or not! Romantic I know...

The month I conceived, we'd given up hope as we were waiting for a referral to the fertility clinic. We BD'd twice that month, I had no clue what days in my cycle we did it because we'd stopped tracking. Ended up with identical twins

We tried for almost 18 months. For 17 of those, we did it every other day (at least) during my fertile window, whether we wanted to or not! Romantic I know...

The month I conceived, we'd given up hope as we were waiting for a referral to the fertility clinic. We BD'd twice that month, I had no clue what days in my cycle we did it because we'd stopped tracking. Ended up with identical twins

Pretty much the same story here. We were due to start IVF the following cycle so gave it one last go. Had sex about three times across four fertile days (estimated by CM) and voila. In other cycles we’d done it every other day. Guess it was just our turn :)

agree with the previous posters, you will never know for 100% what will work out for you. Fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back