so disappointed with Cheri22

Petra

Reaction score
Hi girls, I have been waiting since 3rd jan for Cheri's prediction. She said I would get it on or before 11th Jan. I couldn't wait to go home from work... and you guessed it... no email from her at all. So I emailed her to chase it and got her automatic reply where it says she is now replying to everyone who sent her update on 4th Jan. That means that she missed mine :wall:

btw. Went to the gynae endocrine today. They checked to menopause, PCOS etc and have found nothing wrong with me :cheer: Was told to keep trying and if it doesn't happen they will refer me to Conception Assisted Unit ( I have appointment on 18th Feb ) Hope to be pregnant by then :pray:

Sorry about the long post but wanted to share with you

Petra x

ah, hopefully she hasnt forgot u im still waiting on her to get back to me too she hasnt replyed yet to let me know when she will get back to me but hopefully it will be soon, good luck ttc and good to hear about the results about menopause, PCOS etc

thanks for your reply. Hope you get your BFP before Cheri's prediction :wink: :hug: :hug:

Hi Petra

Glad to hear they couldnt find any problems and good luck getting the BFP!!

I'm also still waiting for my reply from Cheri22 and I was told I'd get it on or before the 12th - I had better get it by tomorrow or I'll be really pee'd off! :evil:

thanks Marge. I am a bit upset and check my email evey 5 minutes :oops: Anyway, at least I had some good news today. Hope you have better luck with Cherri. :hug:

Petra I seem to remember she gave me a date but it didnt arrive until the early hours of the next day in my inbox. I think she does her emails late in the evening so it is the early hours for us....... I hope its worth the wait :D

yeah I hope it's worth the wait... She lives in the west coast of Canada and I think they are about 6 hours behind UK time :(

Yep same here,she said 8th Jan and it arrived early hours of the 9th :D

hiya, cherri did that to my prediction as well.

I had to chase her for 2 weeks to get mine and she said she had over looked it!!!

if you don't get a predicition by sunday hun i'd email her again, she does read them even though you get a automated reply.

Hi all, finally got my prediction. I have chased her up :lol: : :oops: See below:

Hi Petra

Thank you for letting me knwo and being patient with me while i got back to your reading. I have now started including that the readings are done in "pacific standard time" as I didn't clue in either that anyone would be expecting it on a different time frame! lol Ssee below for your reading!

I am seeing JaNUARY and BOY for you so that is either birth month, concieve month ro the month you find out in

When it coems to yours on, would tell yout hat he is someone who shows great excitement iwht things in life. Someone who is alwasys very much "hands" on type person, someone who loves to be involved in anything that he finds exciting, whether its something that he has started or someone else, he is always more than happy to help.

I think that you will find that he is someone who is social person, likes to be around other people and always has a smile on his face and ready to burst out laughing at the first hint of something being funny. hes someone who has no problems with being silly, laughing like crazy, telling his own funny jokes or just playing around.

he loves playing with puzzles, and anything that he can get his hands on will be fair game. he is a child with a creative imagination, someone who can easily take some household things and play with it, turning it into his own type of game, that actually from the outside looks quite fun. He can easily convience any other child that is around to play with him. not only is he outgoing and alot of fun to be with, but unpredictable. you have no idea what crazy/fun idea he is going to come up wtih next and its always something different. Just waiting to find out what the 'rules" are to the new game is half the fun.

I think that you will find that he is someone who is a good person, would enver do anything to hurt someone else and is always very accomadating.

When it comes to career paths, they link your son as an "inventor"

When it comes to marriage i see him closer to 26, theyw ill have two girls and one boy of their own.

fingers crossed this month is your find out month!!
sending lots of baby dust!! xx

mine prediction is due today too!! ill let you know when i get it xx

i paid thw weekend after xmas and only got mine yesterday, i asked her another question and she replied stright away. I wouldnt worry too much about it being a day or two late she seems really busy. :D hope she was right for you

Hiya, I am quite excited about my prediction. Hope she was right. :pray:

interesting reading with regards to the dates!

after i could decipher what she was saying! hehe

Yeah, some of the sentences were a bit difficult to understand. Anyway, it seems that she described my husband quite well.. :moon: Hope the dates are right - started symptoms spotting already :rotfl: I am 55 DPO and no AF.. tested few days ago and BNF :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back