so confused

Every woman is different but I felt my baby move at 17 weeks. It felt like a light tapping or twitch. For some people it takes as long as 22 weeks. I'm 28 weeks now and my breasts haven't started leaking. Some people may not leak at all. It really varies.

I too felt my baby move for the first time at 17 weeks, just like AmberNicole says it was like a twitch or tapping sensation!

As for leaky breasts, mine have been leaking since fairly early on. I couldn't say for sure but probably around 16 weeks. It started off just a tiny amount when I was washing them but now I have to wear breast pads in my bra, especially at night because with lying on my side to sleep it "squeezes" the breast and causes them to leak.

Again though, as AmberNicole says there is no set timescale!

I AM 31 WEEKS PREGNANT WITH MY FIRST, I FELT FIRST MOVEMENTS AROUND 18 WEEKS, THEY WERE VERY SLIGHT BUT FELT AMAZING TO ME. NOW IT FEELS LIKE MY BABY IS TRYING TO BURST OUT MOST OF THE DAY AND NIGHT.

hi, i am 27 wks with my first. I started feeling movements at about 20 wks, it was like ...flutters! Now, sometimes i find myself asking her if she minds going to sleep for a little while; i feel her all the time which is very reassuring, but different! As for the leaking, it's happened to me twice but that was like a month ago!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back