So confused!!!!

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by Cheesypie23, Jul 24, 2016.

1. Cheesypie23

Cheesypie23 Active Member

This might be a long one so please bear with me!

I had a chemical pregnancy last month, I test positive on 8/9dpo then negative 10dpo and af arrived bang on schedule at what would be 12dpo. This is what is making me wary!

This month I have had had positives from Tuesday at 8dpo. I used FRERs and the cheap reveal brand from the chemist and I've had these.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The trouble is, I've been having these lines every day now, with absolutely no darkening in them at all.

Clearblue, asda and Lloyds have either been super super squinty is it there or bfns. I'm now on 13dpo and I was due on yesterday, I decided to try a digi today to just get a final decision which was not pregnant.

I'm assuming this is another chemical, and if so, does anyone know how long it will take for the hcg to drop enough for af to arrive? It can't be very high anyway considering the levels haven't risen enough to get a positive on any tests 25miu or above, only the super sensitive ones. It just seems silly that my levels must be a lot lower than that and yet af still hasn't arrived. I don't know what to think!

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

2. proudmummy

proudmummy Well-Known Member

It sounds like this is what it is..I had it last cycle and it took a week after af was due it started xx

3. Cheesypie23

Thanks for replying lovely. Do you know how soon after negative tests your AF arrived? Xx

4. MrsS15

MrsS15 Well-Known Member

Has there been any progression in your lines hun? So sorry if it is another chemical. Xx

5. Cheesypie23

Thanks sweet x I haven't tested again today. There was the most subtle of changes in the lines but so minimal i think it could have just been the drying effect on the previous tests making that days look darker iyswim. DH has said no more testing until Friday as I was working myself up to tears. That should give af plenty of time to arrive or for a shy bfp to arrive. At the moment im classing it as a chemical for self preservation xx

6. snowbee

snowbee Well-Known Member

Hi cheesy. I had a cp last month too. I tested faint but clear positive at 13dpo and even fainter super squinter at 14dpo then bled at 15dpo late evening. I hope you don't have to wait too long for answers.

7. Cheesypie23

Thank you :) yes that's what my chemical was like last month too.

I'm now on day 31 of a normally 27 days cycle and still nothing. I have absolutely no idea what's going on. It's a week ago today since I had my faint bfp x

8. Cheesypie23

Now on day 32 of 26/27 day cycles. On what I assume to be 16dpo however I didn't opk this month so not definite on that one. Still a BFN.

9. proudmummy

proudmummy Well-Known Member

Sorry for delay Hun..I had a blood test taken a
    4 days after my period was due and my hcg level was 5 then 4 days later af arrived..I was getting negatives from the day my period was due..once my levels hit 0 my period came..I would maybe make an appointment and get your bloods taken then you can see where you are..being in limbo is horrible I know..hopefully you get answers soon xx