So confused!!

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by Cupiicake, May 27, 2013.

1. Cupiicake

Cupiicake New Member

Hello all!! :) Ok so here it is... I am over 3 weeks late and have been getting a lot of pregnancy related symptoms such as cramping, nausea, fatigue, dizziness etc. I have done 2 tests both of which were negative. I had some spotting around 2-4 days before my period was due. I know how it feels to be pregnant so there is no mistaking the symptoms I am having. I also suffer from Poly-cystic ovarian syndrome and have had it for 5 years so I know how that can affect my cycle, as prior to having my son I hadn't had a proper period for over 2 years, but I never had any of the symptoms I am feeling now when I missed a period. I can't get to see my doctor for 2 weeks!!! Anyone going through the same thing or know anyone that is if you could help me in anyway I would be so grateful. :wall2: xXx

2. naomip

naomip Well-Known Member

Sounds very positive but must be so frustrating getting bfns and no af. Have you been to the doctor for a blood test? X

3. Cupiicake

Cupiicake New Member

I can't get to see my doctor for another 2 weeks as it's not considered to be urgent enough for an emergency appointment!! Grrr =( So frustrated.