So confused......

MrsWarren

Reaction score
I'm 16 weeks now and were due for our 20wk scan on 17th June, me and hubby were agreed and completely convinced that we were going to stay team yellow. Now I'm not so sure, with my LG we stayed team yellow and I was happy to do so but I'm not sure what's changed with this one. I know OH doesn't want to find out but would it be wrong of me to try and convince him to find out? Am I just being a control freak? Grrrrrrrrrrrrr decisions

im feeling the same right now, really wanted to have a surprise at first but now im so tempted to find out
OH wants to find out so i dont have your problem its really difficult, wish there wasnt an option and no your not being a control freak just an excited mummy!

My oh is willing to find out if we keep it a secret. That's worse for me because I can't hold my own wee never mind a secret! Especially such an exciting secret. This is such a nightmare situation bloody stubborn husband!! Xx

At first me and my OH were 100% on not finding out, then had a little bit think and you have to think, no matter what it will be a surprise.. You'll never know why they look like until they are here!

I'm also finding it so hard to buy clothes! I've gone from not wanting pink or blue to wondering wether to get starts or little bears!! It's a vicious circle!

Remember once you find out you can't unknow it...stay team yellow!! :) I'm biased as I'm team yellow. Not that I've bought much yellow. I like girls in blue. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back