So confused......

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by MrsWarren, May 18, 2013.

1. MrsWarren

MrsWarren Well-Known Member

I'm 16 weeks now and were due for our 20wk scan on 17th June, me and hubby were agreed and completely convinced that we were going to stay team yellow. Now I'm not so sure, with my LG we stayed team yellow and I was happy to do so but I'm not sure what's changed with this one. I know OH doesn't want to find out but would it be wrong of me to try and convince him to find out? Am I just being a control freak? Grrrrrrrrrrrrr decisions

2. cam

cam Well-Known Member

im feeling the same right now, really wanted to have a surprise at first but now im so tempted to find out
    OH wants to find out so i dont have your problem its really difficult, wish there wasnt an option and no your not being a control freak just an excited mummy!

3. MrsWarren

MrsWarren Well-Known Member

My oh is willing to find out if we keep it a secret. That's worse for me because I can't hold my own wee never mind a secret! Especially such an exciting secret. This is such a nightmare situation bloody stubborn husband!! Xx

4. RebeccaDeLuen

RebeccaDeLuen Member

At first me and my OH were 100% on not finding out, then had a little bit think and you have to think, no matter what it will be a surprise.. You'll never know why they look like until they are here!

I'm also finding it so hard to buy clothes! I've gone from not wanting pink or blue to wondering wether to get starts or little bears!! It's a vicious circle!

5. umbongo

umbongo Well-Known Member

Remember once you find out you can't unknow it...stay team yellow!! :) I'm biased as I'm team yellow. Not that I've bought much yellow. I like girls in blue. :)

#5 umbongo, May 18, 2013
    Last edited: May 18, 2013