So confused right now. Could someone help?

maythe4thbewit

Reaction score
So confused this month, thought I'd ovulated on the 16th according to FF which make me 20dpo with no bfp or af, I had another dip few days ago and I think I might have ovulated on thr 3rd rather than the 16th,could anyone help? So confused and annoyed right now 😐

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-10-07-11-53-42.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-10-07-11-53-42.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 8
You haven't had a rise from your normal temperature after either drop. If you temp shoots higher over the next few days then I would say you have ovulated the second time. If is doesn't then I would say your body is trying to ovulate with each dip but isn't managing it, so it is trying again later. I've had this before, my body either eventually manages to ovulate or my lining gets too heavy and sheds and so I get to CD1 that way. The only way to know is blood tests or ultrasounds. Have you considered paying privately for a follicle tracking cycle? The one local to me cost £180 and they scan you as many times as you need during the cycle until ovulation is seen.

I didn't know about that,I'll have to look into it because I've been waiting 10 months on the nhs already! Thank you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back