So confused.... Look at these tests.

KeelyT90

Reaction score
So I've done about 8 tests, all positive. Including clear blue digital and doctors confirmed positive water sample.
Only, clearing out my bathroom cabinet I went to throw out one of the clear blue tests I'd kept to show other half and it now reads negative. It is a week old but how very strange that the positive line just disappeared. Normally you end up with an evap line which people Mis-read as positive as they'd left to long to check.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 70

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 67
A positive is a positive, especially if your doc has confirmed it too! A lot of tests say they're not reliable if too long after taking them, so I wouldn't worry, but if you want to put your mind at ease, you could query it with your doc! ;-)

I wouldn't worry; you are meant to read the tests within a few minutes of doing them. A positive is a positive so congrats! The lines on mine stayed for quite a while, but I don't think I kept any for a week so don't know when it is usual for them to fade.

That happened to my old blue dye tests (but not the pink ones). Same brand as yours as well. Don't worry xx

Don't worry about it...tests change over time xx

I had exactly the same test, and it faded just like yours...so much for my keepsake ;) - it's just the material, so don't worry about it as long as it shows positive just after you used it.

I'd you read the instructions it should tell you that results shown after say 5 mins can be wrong. If you gave done 8 tests and doctors said your pregnant then I'd say your pregnant

I know I am too and man do I feel it. I just thought it was odd. I presumed the line would stay x thanks all x

Blue dyes are unreliable, from experience, I'd say stop testing now! Xx

I had the same test as this and tried to keep it, but the same thing happened after a couple of weeks so I threw them. I think they must just fade. Baby is kicking away happily now so no test needed to tell me they are there! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back