So confused! Help!

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Tina90, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Tina90

Tina90 New Member

Hi im looking for anyone that can help. So 3 days before af was due (last friday) i started spotting a little late at night then the next day was a bit more and like a light red or pinkish colour but maily when i wiped and not enough to fill a pad (sorry if tmi) this went on until monday but was just light pink spotting by then. Then tuesday few pinkish spots for a few hours then stop again and now some brown and pink discharge today (thursday). Could this be implantation? My af is normally heavy and quite painful never late normally a 27 day cycle so i dont think it was that. I took hpts on monday tuesday and wednesdy but all bfns :( can anyone help or give advice on if it was implantation please.

#1 Tina90, Sep 29, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
  2. becsybabe

becsybabe Well-Known Member

Hi it could possibly be I have heard some people that had this and turned out to be pregnant. Xx

3. Tina90

Tina90 New Member

Thanks. I hope so tested today bfn again :( maybe i should get a better test been using the cheap ones? Iv been feeling sickly on and off and very very tired aswel starting to think im going mad lol

4. sarahmc89

sarahmc89 Well-Known Member

You could always ask GP for a blood test too. They can detect pregnancy quicker than hpt. Would also mean if it's a definite bfn you can work toward bfp next cycle...