So confused!! Help

Demsxo

Reaction score
Hello. I'm new here....
I am so confused so I would really love someone to help me out right now :) I am on CD 46 and I was supposed to get my period on CD 34 although it varies every month from CD 32 to CD 36. I tested for ovulation a few weeks ago but I did not get my positive as I normally would. I have waited and waited for my AF to start but nothing, I have had lower back pain and cramps for over a week too. And I'm not ever this late, I have taken normal pregnancy test strips and they have come back negative! I took one today and it was negative, so I decided to test a ovulation test and it weirdly came back positive today, I took the Clearblue digital ovulation test and a Normal ovulation test strip, which both were positive. Does any one know what this is? Could it be late ovulation? :eh: :shakehead:

Thank you for taking the time if anyone reads this !!x

I didn't want to read and run - I don't know the answer to your question. I would guess the tests would be indicating correctly?? But I have never used OPKs and so I can't be sure.

Good luck!!

I would say you are about to ovulate, just later on this cycle.

Maybe - but you can also get positive opks when pregnant, don't wanna get your hopes up though x

Yes this is what I think aswell! Maybe due to stress I just ovulated late X

I'm in a similar boat! Late but getting positive OPK and negative HPT's!!!! �� So confusing and it's let me all out of sorts xxxx

I'm in a similar boat! Late but getting positive OPK and negative HPT's!!!! �� So confusing and it's let me all out of sorts xxxx
Aw, so annoying! Tell me what's happening with you too? xx

Well, I'm two days late now for AF. Got dull aches but nothing like my normal monthly build up that I always get - I get cramps for a few days THEN AF makes an appearance but nope had nothing. I'm a bit more burpy than usual and feel nauseous about everything haha! I'm so confused but as I'm only two days off I don't want to get my hopes up. Took a FRER today but it's just got a faint shadow line and doubt I can count that!! :( xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 19
Well, I'm two days late now for AF. Got dull aches but nothing like my normal monthly build up that I always get - I get cramps for a few days THEN AF makes an appearance but nope had nothing. I'm a bit more burpy than usual and feel nauseous about everything haha! I'm so confused but as I'm only two days off I don't want to get my hopes up. Took a FRER today but it's just got a faint shadow line and doubt I can count that!! :( xxx
Aww. what did your OPK tests look like? It's so strange to be late for AF and then get positive OPK but negative HPT!

And let me know what happens with you xx

I haven't go a photo but it was a strong test line this morning again. So fustrating as it doesn't explain anything. I've booked in to the doctors for next week now xxx

I haven't go a photo but it was a strong test line this morning again. So fustrating as it doesn't explain anything. I've booked in to the doctors for next week now xxx
Ok, I did take a HPT two days ago and it looked negative to me, but I did see the same thing as you! I don't know if it's me seeing things but I will test again in a few days or a week. x

Still no AF today! And yet again another negative hpt xxxx

I think I'm going to test again today but using a digital HPT just to make sure xxx

How is it going with you? I'm 6 days late now and still no sign of AF but still getting BFN :( doctors tomorrow! Apparently some ladies can get bfn until gone 6 weeks! Xxx

How is it going with you? I'm 6 days late now and still no sign of AF but still getting BFN :( doctors tomorrow! Apparently some ladies can get bfn until gone 6 weeks! Xxx
Still no AF either. When i tested the other day it was another BFN.. But I think I just might of ovulated late! still confusing!... Good luck at the doctors, xxxx

Still no AF and now drs have told me I have a UTI!!! :( but still neg tests as well... Feel so shitty xxx

You're not taking pregnacare conception vitamins are you hun ?, because those caused my period to be late and I'm not the only one, if you google it it's happened to loads of women xx

Still no AF and now drs have told me I have a UTI!!! :( but still neg tests as well... Feel so shitty xxx
Aww I used to get them all time! I hate them. It's been 3 months since I last had one... And they did used to make my period late aswell! But I don't have one now so it's weird. I hope you feel better soon xxx

You're not taking pregnacare conception vitamins are you hun ?, because those caused my period to be late and I'm not the only one, if you google it it's happened to loads of women xx
Yes I know! I haven't been taking them vitamins for over 7 months now... Because they were messing up my cycle, and when I stopped taking them I was more regular after a month or two, But thanks for your advice and help xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back