So confused feel like my body is not my own

kittymum

Reaction score
Hello all,

Am new and was hoping for some advice please.

I have a cycle between 30 and 35 days, I had a 5 day one on 12/01 and then on 02/02 I had an odd 3 day period but with no PMS symptoms at all. I normally get sore breasts and a lot of cramping.

My partner and I are TTC but not in the sense of tracking ovulation or BBT.

SO a week ago today, I started to feel a bit strange and was very tired but put it down to a hard week at work. I've been very snappy, angry and emotional. Then I couldn't get my jeans done up, I was so bloated.

Fast forward to this week and my breasts are complete agony, I have prominent veins (Veins freak me out a bit) over the tops of my feet, parts of my legs, my stomach and thighs, my hands, wrists and arms, my shoulder and lots over one breast and one really long one over the other breast. Today I was feeling a bit light headed and a little queasy so thought I must need food, I ate a few bites of my sandwich and then rushed off to the loo to retch for about 10 mins. The nausea eventually subsided after approx an hour and a half. I had to sit with my jeans undone as so bloated (also not had a regular bowel movement for 3 day normally regular). I've felt very teary today as well. I've got lots of spots on my face (normally only get 1 or 2 before AF). I can smell things a mile off too it seems.

I tested 2 days ago and got a negative but I'm so confused and don't really have anyone I can talk to about this.

I will test again tomorrow but does it sound like I'm crazy or could there be a little one?

The only thing you can do is to keep testing every couple of days until you either get a positive or your period comes. Good luck xx

Sounds like pg symptoms, but like scn says. Test every couple days until you get a positive or AF arrives xx
Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back