So confused and head mangled

unicorn01

Reaction score
Hi I was wondering if anybodys ever experienced this....
So I am 24 years old and pregnant for the 3rd time what I thought to be 11.5 days... having past 2 miscarriages both 8 weeks old I thought this time is really my time and everything was going okay so far.... then friday I went to the toilet and had a tiny bit of brown discharge I rang gp because of worry first sign of change I freak out! she sent me straight to calow for reassurance as I should of had early scan way before due to past.... I got there was in and out had my scan nurse had told me there was a sac showable but no baby inside I was absolutly heart broken went back to work carried on my day (that's how I deal with stuff) finished at 3pm thinking thats it 3rd baby miscarried something needs to be done now! Is it me? Why is it happening to me?? What's wrong with me? I had a complete ment down. 5.30 PM I had a phone call from my mother to phone hospital asap they had called her?? Phoned them and they said they had had another look at my scan when I had left and said they cant see very clearly so not 100% there isn't anything in the sac and maybe think my dates are wrong to go back in a week for another scan, to have a 2nd opinion and to cover their back. Well my head is completely messed up now am I pregnant am I loosing it? Ever since then I've been having spots of brown discharge through out the day it's not a lot but there when I wipe. No blood no cramps(as of yet)...

Can anyone please give me some advise I'm thinking the worse and really dont want to go back to hospital to be told yet again that 'nothing is there'

How many weeks pregnant would you be? Anything before 6 weeks they won’t see much. It’s good that they can see a sac if you are early days.
Brown discharge is also old blood, only worry if it’s red and your in pain.

I havent had a period since 28th october lol... from my calculation 12 weeks today I got caught on my pill so it's all ben all over the place. The 28th 9ct the last time I had my week off it for period... doctors then changed my pill and I've got caught then so maybe I could be alot less than what I think? I really dont know just thinking the worse from the moment they said nothing is there and handed over the miscarriage leaflets my past 2 I had d&c surgery I told the nurse I want it natural good job I didnt take the tablet too if there still might be hope x

That’s a tricky one then if you don’t definitely know how far along you are. If you was 12 weeks they would definitely see a fully formed baby.
If there is a chance of you being less than 6 weeks it makes sense that they haven’t seen a baby but only a sac.
Sorry your going through this, it must be tough but hopefully another scan in a weeks time will give you some more answers. X

I'm going out of my mind tbh especially with this brown stuff coming out of me o know it can be normal but... also my symptoms have disappeared too just feel like I've piled a load weight on and my boobs still feel abit hard n bigger no sickness or anything I keep looking for blood it's horrible x

I can’t remember how many weeks I was but went for an early scan think it was 6 or 7 weeks and there was a sac and no foetus. Two weeks later went for scan and there he was. It’s difficult as you are not sure how far you are.
I hope when you get re scanned there is something visible.
I understand it is a very anxious wait I am wishing you best of luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back