So can somebody explain the whole Soft Cups thing to me???

MrsCK

Reaction score
Okay so i've heard soft cups mentioned a few times on the site. I'm going to purchase some as i want to pull out all the stops, but can somebody please explain to me how you use them.

sorry for the daft questions but...

do you insert after you've bd'd?

how do you know if you've put it in properly?

are they easy to put in?

most importnatly do you ladies think they actually help???

Thanks
Charlie x

Soft cups have been a godsend to us as my hubby has problems sealing the deal about 75% of the time so instead will do it into the soft cup, I'll put a blob of conceive plus in and pop it in! V easy to put in while laying down and easy to remove on the loo, once in you can't feel it at all. If hubby does seal the deal the old fashioned way I pop one in after to keep the swimmers in the right place if its my fertile time xx

ok thanks, i've ordered some of amazon so i'll have a practice first. I'm just confused as to how i'll know i've got it in the right place i.e under my cervix.

I practised with some conceive plus in it to see if I could get it in laying down without spilling the contents should I need too! It kind of ends up where it should once you've pushed it in, you'll know when you first try it, it's very easy xx

thanks i'm trying not to get too obsessed but....

we've only been ttc since December and i did get a BFP in May but then had a mc. the only thing we did different in that cycle was use conceive plus, so i'm going to try that again with maybe the softcups too...i mean it can't hurt to try them can it??

Absolutely not, if nothing else it stops You laying in the wet patch!!!

we used them, and i got my BFP! we also used SMEP, preseed, EPO, pregnancy vits, OPKS, and I was temping.

But I was on late shift when I was ovulating so we DTD in the afternoon and i kept the cup in for 12 hours. I do believe it helps to keep the spermies there so when the egg drops it gets it!

The first few I slid in whilst perched on the edge of the bed. You just squeeze them in the middle, slide it in and let go! it just pops into place itself.

once I got used to it I used to stick it in whilst still lying on my back with my legs in the air! haha

used to put a little preseed in it before hand, and have it all ready to pop in on the bedside cabinet before we DTD.

good luck! x

I've used them twice and got a bfp both times x

congratulations again Sophie, I really hope I get a BFP this month x

I was thinking about buying some too, but can anyone tell me if they have latex in them? I'm allergic x

This is my first time on here so I have no idea if I'm even in the right spot!!!
My partner and I have been trying for 8 months with no results so this month
We are using soft cups for the first time!!! However we are from Australia and as
Far as I know we don't have soft cups over here that we found so we had to buy them
Online from America!!!
Just wondering if anyone has any advice or tips to help us on our journey to parenthood???

I have used them with all the cycles I got BFP's. couldn't recommend them high enough. Easy to put in easy to remove just great TTC item

Michelle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back