SO BROOOODY!

v11kae

Reaction score
Its strange. Alex is only a baby still and we know we want more kids but we are getting married next year and I want to get in shape for the wedding. Only thing is I was BF is still havent had a period so someone made a joke that maybe i was pregnant.

I cant get it out of my mind that what if i was, I would love to be but it means so much to me and my damn confidence if i looked good for my wedding then had another!

When should I get a period???

I even struggled to put my maternity clothes away and feel so broody everytime I see a bump!

Damn hormones! lol :wall:

im feeling sooooooo broody,,,, but i only want two children i dont want any more.... :wall:

but i love babies

I started not wanting any! lol How wrong was I!!!!

My OH asked so many times, even got 2 dogs, a rabbit and a goldfish but eventually gave in and its the best thing I have ever done. Thinnk I would have thousands of kids now if it wasnt for loving spending time with them and money wise.

Lucky I got a new job with more money! yay! lol

Roll on wedding so I can get trying again!

I really want another too since i had Abi. Are you still BF? if so you wont have periods but be ware you can still get pregnant :0)

Combining BF and formula for the last 2 weeks.

Also on the pill since about 6 weeks but to be honest I keep forgetting as I didnt take it for so long so forgot about my routine!!!

Shame on me cause I should know better!

Its amazing though the love and emotion you feel when you have a child of your own, that you are part of. Selfishness isnt an option anymore and you seem to appreciate everything. See reason behind everything and most importantly, purpose!

Ahhhh, some day I will be with child again! :D

After Nathan was born I was like nooooo I don't want another but I already want another baby :lol: Every time I see a pregnant woman I think ohh I want another baby :lol:

Rachel xx

I am soooooo broody too :D DH has told me that Jacob has to be at least 1 before we start ttc again, so this time next year whohoo :clap: :clap:

Xxx

im broody too im really enjoying being a mum of three i dont think ill ever stop wanting babies but ive got to draw the line somewhere i think ive had enough ive got two boys and a girl but maybe in about 4 years im only 21 so i could have another i love being pregnant and i love the birth and watching them grow they are all so different but so perfect if i was rich and had a couple of extra arms id have as many as i could. :roll:

:D

My oh said maybe when this one is 10!!! LMAO i think not..i couldnt wait that long and i havnt even had my first yet lmao...

Hi

Just to let you know you can DEFINITELY get pregnant whilst breastfeeding before AF returns :lol: :lol: :lol:

Done another test and still came up negative so that 2 in the space of two weeks. Thats been over 4 weeks now I think I have been feeling very strange down there. Just wish it would decided to make an appearance or not!

Hate not being in control of my body, its different when its a baby but this! come on! lol

God I sound hormonal! lol

Im so broody all the time too. It just wont go away!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back