So bored

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
Ty seems to be going through his 6 week growth spurt so I've been stuck on the sofa all day watching crappy tv!
Grrr!

I'm right with you, its hard to do anything else at the same time isnt it! I feel like I've spent the last 5 weeks watching endless property shows! I try to get online or to write all my thank you cards over the top of a feeding baby but it isnt easy.

i keep trying to think of useful things i can do on my time off as i feel like im wasting hours watching tv!! xx

My OH has put the baby cards and the thank you cards on top of the fridge! I'm only 4ft 11 1/4 so go figure on that one!

I luckily had big fat gypsy weddings, gok and desperate housewives but slightly worried about getting him out to the docs tomorrow!

OMG Oz has a rotten cold atm and so after a terrible night with screaming every hour I thought it best to keep him indoors today :wall2: So so soooooo bored.

So yes, I feel your pain lol Hopefully I can get him out tomorrow, at least somewhere in the car coz otherwise I think I might die from boredom!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back