So bored....of work

beckyboo1

Reaction score
ok so today is the first day back after two and half weeks off forchristmas but have to say I'm bored witless and just can't sem to get interested about anything!!

Think part of it is knowing that I'm finishing in 7 weeks (well technically 33 working days..not that I{m counting) so it all seems like such an effort.

Going to have to snap out of this as its going to be a long 7 weeks before mat leave starts!!

ok so today is the first day back after two and half weeks off forchristmas but have to say I'm bored witless and just can't sem to get interested about anything!!

Think part of it is knowing that I'm finishing in 7 weeks (well technically 33 working days..not that I{m counting) so it all seems like such an effort.

Going to have to snap out of this as its going to be a long 7 weeks before mat leave starts!!

i got bored too thats why i went on maternity early i was 28 weeks when i went off lol

I feel exactly the same, start back 2morrow & the thought is filling me with dread :( I have 36 working days to go but just seems a long way off!! Hope it goes quickly for us. X

God I'm the same and I still have over 4 months till I leave! I think once you know you will soon be leaving you just completely lose interest. I'm gonna definitely be counting down the weeks! x

Think its prob worse cos of christmas inbetween - was still interested pre-christmas.

Everything just seems so much harder now I'm a few more weeks on!!

Roll on 5.30pm!!

Could you run any holiday before start of maternity and then maybe start a bit earlier technically you could go off now then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back