So apparently...I'M IN LABOUR! **UPDATE ON PG5**

fairypants

Reaction score
Please tell me someone's around at this time of the morning!!!
I think my waters are leaking!!!
Was laying in bed trying to gt back to sleep after getting up for a wee about 45mins before and all of a sudden there was a little gush...I had no control what so ever!! Leapt out of bed and ran down the hall to the bathroom and by the time I got to the toilet my knickers were soaked n sat between my knees FULL of fluid!! It trickled for a moment, then stopped, so I've now got a pad on and am sitting on the sofa wondering what to do next!!? It def didn't smell like wee and my bump feels different, less squishy.
Been having BH n losing plug n all sorts majorly since friday afternoon, but don't seem to have anything going on now. I'm Group B Strep Positive so need antibiotics before birth...do I phone hospital now or give it an hour?!

Last edited:
45mins from 1st "leak" ... I decided to plait my hair back so it's out the way and as I lift my arms up I get another small gushy feeling!!
Still def not wee as checked pad & it's slightly pinkish tinged. Not a huge amount this time. Getting lots of bubbley noises from my bump, spesh when I touch it.
Also now getting the odd painful crampy type feeling in bump but lasts a few seconds & goes away!!

I am so not ready for this!! Think I'm gona wake hubby, eat something & decide whether to phone hospital.

Hope all is ok, let us know how your getting on

Hope you are ok?? Have you called the hospital yet? Sounds like the real deal!! Good luck :) xx

So I called the hosp after an hour or so and was told to come in.
Was put straight on trace after MW took 1 look at my pad n said 'are you sure you're not contractin!?"
Trace showed I am having some serious tightenings but they're quite random so sitting wait for a plan of action cos I'm not feeling any pain yet. Need to get antibiotics started really but stupid woman isn't sure what to do with me!! Argh!!!
Keep being told I'm too calm!!

Now to work out how to change thread title to labour thread!!

how exciting!! lets hope you carry on not feeling any pain that would be ace before you know it your fully dilated and baby here :)

silly woman should give you those antibiotics though especially if your waters gone and your contracting surely
It's best to get them into you sooner rather than later??

Fx things pick up soon and it's not to long in limbo

oh wow good luck hun and if you cant feel the tightenings maybe you will be one of the very lucky few that feels no pain in labour lol you can only hope lol xx

Thanks girls.
Now had antibiotics n gone for a wonder in hope it'll help...seriously boring already!!

Good luck Hun! Hope ur feelin ok and it all goes well :) xxxxx

Karlie xxx

Omg!!! Wait ur turn missy!! ;-) lol
Ur dream is coming true! I'm hooked up to a ctg now and hoping I have a favourable cervix for them to break my waters!! Fingers crossed!
Good luck Hun :D xxx

Tapatalking. X

Good luck fairypants. Sending you loads of foofy dust today. !!! Xx

Lol Bek, I'm sorry!! Thanks to all though!

Still not feeling anything and I've been walking laps of the hospital grounds for an hour or so now. Best tart feeling somethingg by half 10 or they'll be wanting to induce me with the drip, which means constant monitoring and no water birth!! Argh! Hubby keeps asking if I'm panicing at all yet but I'm still stupidly relaxed for now, just bored!! Thought it'd be way more dramatic really but can't complain!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back