So annoyed of seeing NEGATIVE :(

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Aries29, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Aries29

Aries29 Well-Known Member

Well according to various calculations an changes to cm I ovulate between 8-10 of feb
    So I should be between 10-12dpo , I have been testing for 2 days and feel so down :(. All negative ( 3 tests)

I can't explain it but I just feel pregnant , or maybe my mind is playing tricks .
    I'm tired but then I am working in the garden 6-8 hours a day on days off work or of from gym
    My skin is the clearest it's ever been
    I feel cramps/twinges in uterus area and it feels heavy too
    My nipples are slightly more sensitive but nothing major
    And appetite , well I have to drag myself from the fridge , but luckily as I go to gym I generally don't have anything too naughty in the magic box :)

Aunt Flo is due 24 feb so I was hoping to see a positive by now :'(

And I'm so stressed out about it, I feel like everything is irritating the hell out of me today..
    I never usually get irratated when due for period

Anyone else in the 2 week wait Falling apart.

2. Charlotte9

Charlotte9 Well-Known Member

It's very frustrating I know. Hugs and more hugs x

What brand test did you use? x

3. Laurababs

Laurababs Well-Known Member

I'm only 2 DPO and I already want to test, haha - the TWW is the worst. Really hope you get a positive hun! Some people do take longer to get a BFP, so maybe give it another couple days? Xx

4. snowbee

snowbee Well-Known Member

Don't lose hope. I didn't get even a sniff of a bfp until 13dpo and there are lots of ladies who don't get their positive until later than that. Hopefully you are one of those as your symptoms sound promising :)

5. Aries29

Aries29 Well-Known Member

Thanks ladies . Been using one step , claim to be 10miu so sensitive although at £3 for 20 sticks I thought it would be better to use these until I get a sniff of a line and then I'll use a more expensive one. However maybe they are cheap coz they don't work ??!!! Lol . I'm waiting till due day for Aunt Flo which is 24 and I'll be out buying a first response then !! Just don't want to waste £7 a stick for testing now wen the Thera are £3 for loads :-/