So annoyed of seeing NEGATIVE :(

Aries29

Reaction score
Well according to various calculations an changes to cm I ovulate between 8-10 of feb
So I should be between 10-12dpo , I have been testing for 2 days and feel so down :(. All negative ( 3 tests)

I can't explain it but I just feel pregnant , or maybe my mind is playing tricks .
I'm tired but then I am working in the garden 6-8 hours a day on days off work or of from gym
My skin is the clearest it's ever been
I feel cramps/twinges in uterus area and it feels heavy too
My nipples are slightly more sensitive but nothing major
And appetite , well I have to drag myself from the fridge , but luckily as I go to gym I generally don't have anything too naughty in the magic box :)

Aunt Flo is due 24 feb so I was hoping to see a positive by now :'(

And I'm so stressed out about it, I feel like everything is irritating the hell out of me today..
I never usually get irratated when due for period

Anyone else in the 2 week wait Falling apart.

It's very frustrating I know. Hugs and more hugs x

What brand test did you use? x

I'm only 2 DPO and I already want to test, haha - the TWW is the worst. Really hope you get a positive hun! Some people do take longer to get a BFP, so maybe give it another couple days? Xx

Don't lose hope. I didn't get even a sniff of a bfp until 13dpo and there are lots of ladies who don't get their positive until later than that. Hopefully you are one of those as your symptoms sound promising :)

Thanks ladies . Been using one step , claim to be 10miu so sensitive although at £3 for 20 sticks I thought it would be better to use these until I get a sniff of a line and then I'll use a more expensive one. However maybe they are cheap coz they don't work ??!!! Lol . I'm waiting till due day for Aunt Flo which is 24 and I'll be out buying a first response then !! Just don't want to waste £7 a stick for testing now wen the Thera are £3 for loads :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back