So angry

Killeen2013

Reaction score
I was just walking down for the bus in Glasgow and two junkies were walking towards me. As they passed one shouted back "your fat!"

I'm so angry its unbelievable!

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Just think, they are scumbags who are probably going back to eat a pot noodle & smoke some crack in their hostel! Your life is better, you are better so hahaha the joke is on them. I thought I heard 2 kids saying look at the fat lady in Pizza Hut the other week, it hurts even though its not true.......plus I did have a large pizza sitting in front of me! Lol x

Try not to let it get to you, they must have been high to think they were in a position to comment on anyone else. I've seen your bump pics and you look very slender and I'm also from this neck of the woods and have seen some of the weighty competition in Glasgow so that proves they were probably off their faces lol. I can only imagine they gauge it against their gaunt junky girlfriends :) x

Oh hun I know how you feel...I don't know if you saw my post the other week but two teenage lads screamed "alright fatty" in my face when I was walking home a week or 2 ago and it seriously pissed me off. I called them dumb asses to their faces and just thought to myself if they can't tell difference between pregnant and fat they clearly should never be allowed to graduate. Sadly this world is full of idiotic people, just ignore them hun x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back