so angry....

misssparkles

Reaction score
Hi ladies im back at 4dpo after some finally mega positive opks

I got a new house today and signing for it next week
But im so angry at our horrible anti social neighbours shouting through our back door giving my oh and I rubbish. Threatening to put cat poison down in the back garden. Wr have had so much trouble with them and only been in our contract about three months. Abit of a pointless rant but had enough trying to relax as my oh and I are having a few days away tommorow. Feel so anxious my anxiety is kicking up hardly the best tww. Worst thing is no one will do anything about next door even after all theyve done. X

We've had hellish neighbours in the past and it torments you in a way that gets into your psyche, I feel for you and hope you can move quickly xx

Oh my word! How awful. Why did they say that about cat poison? x

I can remember laying in the bath heavily pregnant listening to one of the neighbours at the front door going mental at my hubby saying she would make my c**t of a baby's life a misery when it was born just because my hubby went round to ask them to stop the dog barking (it had been shut in a bedroom for days scratching and barking non stop). It was hell, if I hadn't been in the bath I swear I would of decked her! Some people are scum xx

neighbours from hell can make life miserable! i dread the lovely lady who lives next door selling up and someone horrible moving in!

I take it they don't like cats :(

They are just really horrible people in general and dont give a rats about animals and hurting them it really upsets me.
Makes me so angry that they gob off screaming living in squaller dont make us suffer.
We keep reporting them and nothing gets done.

On a lighter note we off on a three day break today thank god xx hope u ladies are enjoying the nice weather

Report them to the RSPCA as that is a serious threat.

Yeah thats true about the rspca. And god forbid if anything happens at least its on record the evil people. Enjoy your break :) xxx

Yes report them again! I'be got a cat and I'd be so annoyed. Hate how some people react to animals. Take it your cat has been ****ing in their garden! x

And yes, the weather is lovely! Hope you are enjoying it too and enjoy your break :) x

Oh my god what scum bags in the nicest way to put it!!! I had an abusuve neighbour last year. I was a fat b*tch shouted shut the f**k up every time my son made a noise to the point he was on edge and didn't dare play. He would hammer on my wall and everything. Because I was in private rent they weren't interested the estate agents weren't & they said can your dad knock on!! My dad would of done some damage to him which would cause a lot of problems. Never said it to my face though. Hate people like that. I feel like I let my son down putting him
Through that but I've moved and he's so much happier x

Last edited:
Oh, wtf? (not that I was implying they're justified in being annoyed if your cat was pooing in their garden, or that this justifies their comments) Feel so sorry for you having to deal with this. It'd be nice to know why they have such a problem with you. They must just be nutters!

Fingers crossed for that bfp! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back