Snuzpod Owners - Sheets..

russellmuscle

Reaction score
Hi all

Just jumping over briefly as Im putting together my linnens online for baby but as Im getting a snuzpod, I wasnt sure if a regular fitted crib sheet would do or would it need to be the snuz set or unfitted sheets?

I will get a snuz set but its for changes, the sets are pricey so cant realistically have loads of sets.

All advice welcome, trying to avoid non fitted sheets, I hate them!!

xxxx

Yep, regular fitted crib sheets fit perfectly. Mine are just from Mothercare, have lasted 2 babies (2nd is still in it a year on) and still don't look worn. X

Last edited:
I used regular flat crib /moses sheets. Fitted fine x

We use fitted crib sheet and I also have a sleepyhead in mine - mega cosy! X

Good thanks a lot girls. I can get sheets now.

I did see the sleepyhead and other dreampods I was debating one however we never had one first time and really didn't need or miss it. It does look snug though.

xxxx

We've been lucky as they messed up our order we got an extra set so have 4 sheets and two blankets

I bought regular sheets from Asda but couldn't get them to fit so I just bought the snuz pod linen set instead. I used a muslin where LO's head went for any sicky incidents!

We did the muslin trick with Jackson luckily he wasn't sticky but I always like to have a few spares. Ill probably buy one set to start a few plain spares and get another set once I know what I've got and need.

Love the cloud set though think that's a must have lol.

Xxxxx

We bought one Snuzpod set. The others were really cute ones from a local drapers, it said they were for pram/Moses basket but they fitted fine.

We have the plain white bedding and the cloud nine sets. Their blankets are PERFECT and we just love the bedding they do in general. We wash one, use the other!

Yeah I guess Ill only need a couple - Ill see how I get on, I think OH's mum is looking for stuff to buy, so I could get a present and buy one, or buy a couple plain spares.

I wanted the all natural fabric set too, its what attracted me to the snuz with being all natural.

xxxx

We bought two snuzpod sheets but then also had a couple of standard mothercare ones - both fine although snuzpod ones felt a bit nicer. We also did the muslin trick, Caleb was sick quite a lot when he was teeny and it was a complete lifesaver!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back