Snuffly baby again.

violet13

Reaction score
Harrison has a snuffly nose again last time he went completely off his milk and I was so worried but even the drops from the dr for him they do very little we use them at every feed too like we where told, I use snuffle babe on his chest and his feet but he's unbelievably whiny and unsettled lately so possible growth spurt on top? As he's downing his bottles now thankfully. Just wondering anyone used anything to help with a snuffly and congested baby? My poor boy sounds terrible :( xxx

I bought the calpol vapour plug in. Seems to really work. Put in on about an hour before he goes to bed. The filters last around 8 hours so I keep it on all night. Even cleared my nose up lol xx

I swear by nose spray, perhaps nose drops are a little more gentler at this age.. More than snuffle babe or the calpol vapour plug there isn't much you can do! I was advised calpol itself (by pharmacist) but my little one don't have a temp we're just proper bonged up! I even have tooth ache because of my nose and it's congested than it's runny.. It's awful full stop! I take a hot shower every day more or less to get some stuff up too, I take my son with me on some days too and it all comes out after much better than in the bath...

Thanks ladies we have baths everyday I always close the door to keep steam in so will get a calpol plug in see if that helps he's just so bunged up poor guy �� Xxx

It's horrible isn't it. When there small there's nothing you can do apart from that. My 2 year old is also bunged up and spends half the night shouting for a tissue lol ! Hopefully it won't last too long xx

Oh no well at least they ask for a tissue haha he seems better ATM just so hungry he's downing bottles he's onto 6 ounce now and he's still wanting more but I only just changed it to 6 so not wanting to up it again this soon tbh. He's also got some mega boogeys it's vile xxx

I used olbas oil in a bowl of water near the cot or bed, snuffle baby on the feet with socks on which I swear by lol and you can get a wee boggie sucker. Dunno the real name but its like a wee pippette.

Fx hes better soon.

xxxx

Thank you Hun, we do olbas oil by the bed too and we do snuffle babe on the feet too xxx

Good I as scared Id look mental saying that.

Perhaps an air purifier?

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back